Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that they can deliver 5 A's, 5c's, 2 D's, the FULL ORIGINAL El Pres. 3yds edge to edge on targets, 10 yds from shooter, starting with shooter facing up range, .45 military ball, no mag pad, no mag well funnel, no mag button extention, no comp, etc. in 5.5 seconds, hmm?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It won't be anything LIKE 500, I can tell you that much. It probably wont even be the 50 that I originally proposed.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Who cares. Your challenges are meaningless and you are an inept magazine reading clod. Your only income is a SSI check and I wouldn't take that from you even if you wanted to pay.

RIKA

·
Registered
549 Posts
Cold and on demand, I wouldn't take the bet because stuff happens. Warmed up and given multiple opportunities, yeah, I can grandbag my way up to that hit factor. No problemo.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
We know gunkid sure can't. Easy to make CLAIMS when your ass isn't on the line.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
DJetAce said:
We know gunkid sure can't. Easy to make CLAIMS when your ass isn't on the line.
And when you WUSS out when your exaggerated shooting contest challenges are accepted.

Your a WUSS TARD, along with being a outrageous pathological liar.

Oh, damn, did I call the TARD a liar again? How could that happen?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Ho hum. Another fantasy bet.

·
Registered
549 Posts
No guys, honest, really, give me a couple of kicks at the old pup and I can git er done. Oh, you mean the other guy, lol.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ankeny said:
No guys, honest, really, give me a couple of kicks at the old pup and I can git er done. Oh, you mean the other guy, lol.
Ankeny, I would love to see you shoot against GK. Gungeezer would drop his rusty old gun and pee in his depends.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
So the bet is a years pay top shoot the El Presidente in 5.5 seconds with a standard 5" steel frame 1911, military 230gr ball in 5.5 seconds or less first try cold?

Whats the holster going to be?

Who's 1 years verifiable pay are we going to go with? Gross or net? My one year pay in my current gig is far over your pay johnny

BTW I think you have to do the challange first and if you fail to get it in 5.5 seconds or less your challanger is the winner by default.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
I make in excess of 7 times your annual SSI handout, so its a very lopsided bet. Why don't you video it to demonstrate then post it on the net!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stand a dozen of you pos's out there, and I will do my level best to center punch all of you in 5.5 seconds, I promise you that. :)

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
What a WANNABE!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts