Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
andy said:
the day I hit the halfway house, I had no trouble tossing up a can Don't you mean tossing up your can just like you did in the pen?

making a concealed belt draw and hitting it in the air. Oh yeah that can probably got "hit numerous times" (but you had to survive right?)

Missed a few at first, then it came right back. From what I understand you were X ringed numerous times while being wrongly inprisioned. As far as what was on your back only you would know that.

First try, beat the waist high coin drop to weaver, Don't you mean "beat the waist high trouser drop to weiner?"

IWB, open wear, in front of hip
I take it this means INJECTED WITH BACON ? Oh yeah it probably still is quite open and most certianly well worn.

And lastly because of all this fun you had with your fellow inmates in the pen you now have a bad hip?

To the rest of the members

A while back I said to myself I would not get into pissing matches with the Jail House Whore. Well a new year has come and I have abolished that rule after a fashion. I figure I can poke a bit of fun now and again and still be myself. I do like this site and the members here are A OK and provide a quality experence when they post. Glad I took some "time out" mull over the quandry I was in.

I suppose now I will be cursed at, threatened, and so on and so forth by JMD I won't be loosing any sleep over it in retrospect I will probably find it quite amusing and it will help to release stress leading to many blissfull nights sleep in the coming months ahead.

oops

Guess I forgot what the topic was About 12 hours putting holes in paper and all of it short range. Somewere around 40-50 hours of field work on various vermin. Proved that being off the trigger for 6 years makes you crapy when you want to be good. I now have the time to play on the weekends and in the fullness of time things will improve.

Glenn Bartley said:
Nice range. A nice barbecue and a shoot. Sweet.

What is your back stop? I don't see one in the pic, but my guess is that is because it is a photo..
The ridge itself, of course, and a stack of jack pine logs behind the 100 yard target that my nephew and I cut up after felling three dead trees from my front yard. Two day's work cutting and hauling and stacking. I gave him a Yugoslavian SKS for his help. Cheap, when you think of the labor involved.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.