Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as he fires,with subsonic loads, and a suppressed rifle. :) Anybody who believes THAT is the biggest sucker who ever lived.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I never kept track of those arguements.

From personal experience, hitting out on blue water can be hard and itakes a LOT of practice. It's more feel than science. Both you and your target are moving different, semmingly randon directions.

There are other consierations. AK's, for instance pump their steel casings all over the place, they can get into a cable winch mechanism and other stuff and cause priblems. If you miss one, you'll find it sometime later by the rust streak that's it's leaving.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Once again, Andy, alters the facts and inserts some information that was not in the original discussion. It's the stuff like this that destroys Andy's credibility.

For anyone that is interested in the FACTS about what Andy is trying to babble about, check out Storm Mountain Training Center. Contact them and ask about what courses they offer and about water bourne exercises. (at least I think it was SMTC that did the water bourne course. They offer custom classes too. If not, then HardRock can elaborate)

That way you don't have to take ANYONE's word on the matter, but can get it straight from the source.

Storm Mountain Training Center

This is something Andy has never been able to do, provide sources for his claims or counter claims.

Everyone can make up their own mind on the subject, and the name calling and all is then just wasted energy on Andy's part.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Tard, its not hard, all you have to do is practice, and keep practicing. That is why I can make the shots that I can.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts