Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the Feds. He killed off ol' wraith, when I proved him to be a liar about what he CLAIMED he could do. :) I proved Hard Rock a chickenshit, when he backed out of meeting me in Durango. 2 years ago this past 1 Aug. Plenty here know that this is the truth. Hard Rock claimed I sent him "threatening" emails, so he didn't DARE show up in Durango. Well, If I broke Federal laws, punk, how come my parole aint been revoked, punk? Nobody threatened you, punk, you just chickenshitted, that's all.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I know of no evidence that Hard Rock ever posed as Wraith but I know for a fact that andy has pretended to be me (erika) and has posed as "Lucy" as well as several hundred other people. It is also a fact that andy has accused almost everyone over at PN of being his his arch enemy - a man called JJ. Seems like andy is losing the last threads of his grasp on reality.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
No, YOU claimed Hard Rock was Wraith, Hard Rock didn't claim it. Hard Rock (and Aslan) offered to pay your way to watch him do what you say can't be done. YOU chickenshitted (a travel waiver is easy to get and doesn't violate your parole, so your excuse is more pussior BS).

Besides, you're the prison punk masquerading as women, and we all know why.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The only one who posts under multiple names is the only one claiming that Wraith and HardRock are the same person.

Just like we are all JJ - remember those posts GunKid?

If Hardrock is wraith, and Hardrock is JJ, and we are all JJ, then I guess we must all be wraith too.

:devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts