Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never was an A Class shottist, don't know Cooper, never did time with the Feds, never made a silencer, all kinds of lies, and most of you pos's just SLURP it up, like the dicklickers that you ARE. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I don't recall anybody making those statements about you and if they had I would have disagreed. Take a break; you're starting to imagine things.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Leaving your sexual fantasies aside, I think most of us accept that you are John Davis, also that you'd have trouble qualifying as a class A today.

All of your references, all the famous names you drop, basically want NOTHING to do with you. None of them have had anything KIND to say about you.

You had a reputation for shaking so badly that you would often put your first shots into the dirt, completely missing the target.

What you may have been once, certainly has little to do with what you are now.

There was a time where it was in doubt as to who you were, but it's clear what you are now.

You threw it all away and have zero to show for your life, other then hurling insults on the internet. Your only accomplishments today are bragging about how many posts you make or threads you can start. You brag about being a felon.

You feign toughness.

Bluster all you want.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
He would have a hard time winning in "D" class, he doesn't have the self discipline that it requires!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts