Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Weird title.

Titles should describe the post so people can choose to visit the post or not. Also makes it easy to find later. Spamming links in the titles of multiple posts in multiple threads makes it hard to know what’s in which thread, and whether or not to click on a thread.

You lack the discipline to do even simple tasks, or the common sense to see how it makes you look to the outside world.

If you would simply slow down, use a clear title and put the link in the body of the post, you’d look smarter, and gain a lot of credibility - just from a small thing.

Doing it this way, makes you look dumb.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Weird title.

Titles should describe the post...
You mean be "a descriptive or general heading" or "a descriptive name"...? You know, the actual definition of a "title". :)

You'd think a self-declared genius would be able to speak, read, and compose his own language on at least a Jr. High level.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I think, in the fifth grade, we learned about putting titles on compositions...

Most adults are capable of doing this, as are most 12 year olds.

·
Registered
679 Posts
And while I don't know about everyone else my mobile device is my only internet link.
So for whatever reason when Einstein Jr. puts the link in the title it don't work for me with Android and a touch screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts