Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m the most experienced hunter and woodsman the world’s ever SEEN; y’all just can’t deal with that. I at least LIVE in “the natural state”, probably not more than one or two of you can say even that much.

Hell, I lift more weight every time I stand up, than you lames can bench press.

It must be hell, secretly wanting to be something you know you never will. ;-(

OK, I admit that’s all a lie. I just wanted to see what it felt like to throw that kind of statement out onto the web.

Kind of hollow, actually.

·
Registered
779 Posts
John, you ain't sh!T. You cant even build a can. LOL
You walk thru the woods sounding like a stampeding herd of buffalo and wonder why you cant kill a deer. You wont listen to my advise on how to hunt.

I dont even need a knife to survive. I can make my own out of flint. I can make a coat out of grass and gloves out of bark. I dont need to shoot a deer, I just stalk them and snap their neck.

You're right. there is a hollow feeling to posting this tripe.

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kent said:
John, you ain't sh!T. You cant even build a can... You walk thru the woods sounding like a stampeding herd of buffalo and wonder why you cant kill a deer.

Man, that's uncanny... Have you been following me around or what..?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am your own personal "JJ" LOL

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
John, I think that Kent has been stalking you just waiting for your proclamation of greatness so he could one-up you. :D

Actually, you two sound really, really like our live-in megalomaniac. Very, very scary. Gunkid clones. Worse than zombies. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
779 Posts
Raider said:
John, I think that Kent has been stalking you just waiting for your proclamation of greatness so he could one-up you. :D

Actually, you two sound really, really like our live-in megalomaniac. Very, very scary. Gunkid clones. Worse than zombies. :D

RIKA
I REALLY hope you were being sarcastic there...... :punch: :;puke02: :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
No putdown from me. You and John are talented mimics. I enjoyed it.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clones, zombies, & mimics:

"I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated."

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
LMAO Wyly. The Reverend Horton Heat and the Supersuckers. (snicker!). I cannot comment more til I see the video (which will probably make me go blind).

Just funnin' ya

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hey guys, check it out, Im a vantriloquist!

andy said:
Listen, punk, at least I DARED to build a can, you pussies could NEVER do that :) You "think" you can carry 70lbs of gear, shtf, AND an extra 20lbs of NOISY, FLASHING .308. You'll never hit SHIT, because of your UNCONTIOUS FLINCH. Then someone who's SMART will take you with a QUIET, LIGHT canned .22.
But andy, how can you do this if you never get off your ass in the first place?

andy said:
You dont NEED to experience anything, PUNK. YOU cant master the backwoods without EXPERIENCE. I can. :) Thats why I'll kick your ass, come SHTF.
Well, there you have it.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I still can't beleive he was stupid enough to post that he could master anything without experience.

Of course, that one post explains so much of his gear selection and moronic claims on performance. He has nothing to base any of it on. It's all just the way he thinks it will work.

too funny!

:devil:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coyote - Where's that second quote from...?

That's a thread I've got to read.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
U R too cheap and lazy to spend the time and money to buy a $125.00 surplus pistol then the additional $600.00 to get it chopped and fitted with a homemade can. Just U are too stupid too do thi I M not. And I m twice the man RIKA is. So take that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
No no, neither of those were actual quotes, that was the joke, I wrote them and put the "quote" things on...

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
gunclod said:
Just U are too stupid too do thi I M not. And I m twice the man RIKA is. So take that.
:kill: :rofl: :bleep: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Gunclod needs mama to give him anatomically correct sock puppets to complete his sex education. What a kreep.

RIKA

·
Registered
779 Posts
Good job, Coyote! You had me fooled......

But, since Rika = 0% male, guntwit being 2x the man she is, still means guntwit is 0% man, no man at all.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Can manhood percentages go into negative numbers?

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
touche'

Good one yote!

You had the tone and the meter down pat.

:devil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts