Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A NIB Bersa 380 Thunder duo-tone, it feels like my old (unreliable) PPK/S, let's hope it feeds better. It came very oily, if I get it cleaned, it'll be shot Friday.
SatCong

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sounds like a nice piece Sat. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
I have the little brother, the BERSA Mod. 23 .22. It's a great "knock-around" gun. I was surprised by it's accuaracy.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I have heard many people speak highly of the Bersa. Please give us a range report.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
hey!SAT-CONG, you should like it,it should be a fixed barrel[if i recall correctly], mine shot pretty good/no malfunctions[as i recall]

i once bought a mod 383[?] at a shop $100, as is, broken trigger return spring, had the shop fix it, they 'lost' repair bill, and i was happy, a friend of mine liked it as he was a james bond fan[although, he was a non-shooter,AT THE TIME] so i just gave it to him, as i wasn't going to reload the .380 cartridge, he likes it very much! and$100 wasn't going to make/break me anyway.[impulse spending at it's finest]

although, he kinda bitched about the "left handed holster"/spare mag

go figure, huh?[he has bought a few since i gave him his first one, he's 5 years older than me]

thanks.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Never had a Bersa,but I DID have a Fabrica Militar HP back in the day....The Argentinos make good things in Rosario.....hope ya like it.You think a Makarov conversion barrel could be made for it?....Just a little brainstorm( I kinda like the CZ83 for the same reason!!)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
way too big and heavy for no more power than it has, and way too expensive for ammo, when it doesn't hit ENOUGH harder than a .22 to matter any, but hey, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> can do what they want.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
And ex-con's can't.

Reactions: Terry G

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> face can say what HE wants...
SatCong

1 - 10 of 10 Posts