Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Invited everyone there to come over here and call you a liar, just like I did. I'm WAITING with the $5000, PUNK. You cant draw, get 3" group, 10 shots, with .45 and full charge ammo at TEN yards, in 3.5 seconds, muchless at 20 yds, in 2.17 seconds, punk.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
So tell us about your $800 a month SSI payment!!!

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
andy said:
Invited everyone there to come over here and call you a liar, just like I did. I'm WAITING with the $5000, PUNK. You cant draw, get 3" group, 10 shots, with .45 and full charge ammo at TEN yards, in 3.5 seconds, muchless at 20 yds, in 2.17 seconds, punk.
You have got the wrong FED. I have never been on Glock Talk. But, since were discussing this, it was 25 yards, not 20, and witnessed by a Federal LEO. I have 23 years of training in firearms, how much do you have? If I didn't know you were nothing but a bag of wind, and a convict, I would be more than happy to take you up on your challenge. But like I said previously, Federal Officers can't associate with convict losers.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry, be flattered all this attention means he's now as afraid of you as he is of Hard Rock, RIKA and Garand!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts