Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at least SOME of the time, some places. So what? That's the same sort of "practical ccw" that some jerks here CLAIM for n frame revolvers.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
From what I've heard you look like a hobo too. A fat one ... great biiig ole belly. You can probably conceal it in your fat folds.

Get a job in the circus - you can be the evil clown.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Raider said:
From what I've heard you look like a hobo too. A fat one ... great biiig ole belly. You can probably conceal it in your fat folds.

RIKA
That's pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:

RIKA
Notice how the TARD disappears when RIKA, nails him so astuely?

·
Registered
160 Posts
An Uzi under hobo clothes?

What happened to the AR under NORMAL clothes?
conceal under normal clothing
http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13939

and since that lie wasn't bold enough you then claimed an AR under SUMMER clothes.

I can walk down the street, in SUMMER
clothing, with a CAR 15 broken down and concealed in my clothes, and you wont notice, looking right at me.
http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16565

All the while you are insisting that no one can carry an N-Frame you claimed that
I'd spot you wearing that pos from clean across the street.
But you punked out on a simple bet that I've offered over and over again. Why is that?

Bullshit.

I'll wear a 4"N frame and walk across the street (standard city street, parking on both sides, two lanes of traffic for each direction, and a turn lane) from you 100 times, 50 times with and 50 times without.

You tell me whether I'm wearing it or not and where I have it at on me.

You won't be right more 1 out of 4 I guarantee it.

$1,000 to you for every right answer you get.

$5,000 to me for every wrong answer you get.

In July, in Spokane.

Put up or shut up you pussy bitch.

http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17850

·
Registered
54 Posts
CCW AS A HOBO?

First the thread about the perfect battlerifle for the homeless and now CCW'd
Uzi's for hobo attire ? This site is getting more surreal by the day.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just because YOU can't follow a simple train of thought doesn't mean that better men can't do so. The point is plain for anyone to see. Those who CLAIM that an n frame revolver is ok for daily ccw either dress like the homeless, or they are LYING about the entire situation, Cause anyone who knows where and how to look can tell that they are carrying a pistol.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
just because YOU can't follow a simple train of thought doesn't mean that better men can't do so. The point is plain for anyone to see. Those who CLAIM that an n frame revolver is ok for daily ccw either dress like the homeless, or they are LYING about the entire situation, Cause anyone who knows where and how to look can tell that they are carrying a pistol.
What a moronic statement. I don't dress like the homeless and can carry an N frame easily concealed. You, andy, are the one who wants to dress up like a bum.

RIKA

·
Registered
160 Posts
andy said:
And we shoule believe those who claim to be able to conceal an AR under normal summer clothing?

Take the bet johnny.

·
Registered
54 Posts
HOBO CCW

Actually I can follow a simple train of thought. I just have trouble with absolutes and exagerations such as compairing an Uzi to an N-frame Smith. I've carried large frame handguns for some time now ( no Uzi's ) without problems. Just like to know that my CCW handgun will be effective rather than relying on a mouse gun.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
maybe he just watched 'ZOOLANDER' and got fashionable with the
"deralect'e " line of clothing :roflmao1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts