Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
by moving it, by flashing a light in your eyes, by having you use no ear protection, and by just tossing rice on your head, as you TRY to shoot. :) ***********, that's LIGHTWEIGHT distractions, compared to being SHOTAT, you ******, ignorant, braggart babykillinig *** Feds.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, not being a fed. . .I have been shot at more than you, and returned effective fire.

Myabe you were just saying that cops can't shoot. . .

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Actually our friend with the tiny hands is describing the things that will distract him. Not necessarily the rest of us. He feeds his ego by trying to put his weaknesses on our shoulders.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
by moving it, by flashing a light in your eyes, by having you use no ear protection, and by just tossing rice on your head, as you TRY to shoot. :) Dumbasses, that's LIGHTWEIGHT distractions, compared to being SHOTAT, you lying, ignorant, braggart babykillinig pos Feds.
How many times have you actually been shot at, GunKid. You personally. Where you are the target. Not where you're just one in a group, but where you personally are being aimed at and shot at?

I'm willing to bet the number of times is ZERO, as in never.

So, whatever you think, it is not reality - just wishful thinking on your part.

You keep bringing up hearing protection, yet I've never used hearing protection when hunting, and for some reason, I hit where I aim.

Oh, in case you want to try and turn this around - I HAVE been shot at.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Is he drunk? On dope?

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
The fantasy continues...............................

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
andy said:
by moving it, by flashing a light in your eyes, by having you use no ear protection, and by just tossing rice on your head, as you TRY to shoot. :) Dumbasses, that's LIGHTWEIGHT distractions, compared to being SHOTAT, you lying, ignorant, braggart babykillinig pos Feds.
Babykilling FEDS? You don't know what your talking about. I went into a home, alone, my back up herding the occupants to safety, as I cleared the house stalking an escaped CONVICT, like you! If you had thrown rice at my head in that home you would have seen God a millisecond later.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
The only babies I have ever killed were Sugar babies (a candy of years gone bye)! Andy you are truly an amazing piece of poor workmanship in my opinion.

All those things you say you could do to distract a shooter are fine. Sure you can distract anyone at just about any given moment. The thing is though that some of those things you see as a distraction will wind up being perceived by someone else as a possible threat. If they see it was threat enough, they may fire; thereby you with one of your silly moves would have cost your own health or own life.

As far as having someone use no ear protection, when in a real life tactical situation, do you think we wear hearing protectors? maybe during war, when stationed on a battleship or over a Howitzer, but not iin police type work. That would be ridiculously dangerous to say the least; but it would not be as dangerous as you throwing a handful of rice into an officers eyes to distract him (dangerous for you that would be).

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Terry G said:
Babykilling FEDS? You don't know what your talking about. I went into a home, alone, my back up herding the occupants to safety, as I cleared the house stalking an escaped CONVICT, like you! If you had thrown rice at my head in that home you would have seen God a millisecond later.
THIS WHOLE THREAD, WAS A RIOT! THE RICE IN THE FACE/SEEING GOD!

WAS GREAT,THANK YOU, TERRY and GLEN. please keep up the work you do.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
andy said:
by moving it, by flashing a light in your eyes, by having you use no ear protection, and by just tossing rice on your head, as you TRY to shoot. :) ***********, that's LIGHTWEIGHT distractions, compared to being SHOTAT, you ******, ignorant, braggart babykillinig *** Feds.

This is why we train in high stress environments. I've been shoved, picked up, hit with a stick, had water poured over me and been shot with simunitions... not to mention a lot worse kinds of distraction attempts while shooting pistols and such. Believe me, shine a light in my eyes all you want, I'll hit the target.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts