Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in case of real trouble. It could be cut to 4, tho, if the buried pc is a 1911 with a .22 unit, I suppose. Especially if you didn't want the .22 to be ccw capable, with its can in place. It's alot cheaper-safer, tho, to bury a canned Phoenix HP22,with its spare, 3" barrel, and also, separately, bury a Star BM9mm.

The main pistols, should be a pocket 9, (ideally with a 356 TSW extra barrel)a pocket .22 (also with a can stashed someplace, of course) and a 9mm belt gun for practice, alloy or polymer frame, which has a .22 unit, and which is a fairly compact pc. Anything else is just for fun, to include the .45-460 rowland.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I have several handguns as well as a couple of rifles that could be cached if times became so dangerous as to require this. There is no reason that I should have to limit myself to just 4 or 6 guns or even a dozen if I can afford them. I like guns and enjoy the history, machining and uniqueness that each displays. Life isn't solely about shtf. It may never come in your lifetime or even in mine. Life is about enjoying life and the people that you like and care about. Remember that you'll be dead soon enough and then the adventure will really begin.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Well spoken erika, you have a life, gunkid has his pathetic fantasy.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't talking about shtf much, if at all. I'm talking about having SKILL with a few guns, as vs being half assed with a lot of them. Caching 1-2 each longarms and pistols is a good idea, in my book, in case you have a PERSONAL problem that needs to be dealt with, and for whatever reason, you can't access or don't want to use one of your "normal times" guns. Be a shame to have to jettison a $3000 pocket Star, just cause some punk needed to be shot, for instance.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I'm sure that the punk that takes you out won't waste $3000.00 on a Star. More like a 95 year old pump 12 filled with birdshot that belongs to a farmer, that has just shot you for chicken rustling.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
223 fan said:
I wasn't talking about shtf much, if at all. I'm talking about having SKILL with a few guns, as vs being half assed with a lot of them. Caching 1-2 each longarms and pistols is a good idea, in my book, in case you have a PERSONAL problem that needs to be dealt with, and for whatever reason, you can't access or don't want to use one of your "normal times" guns. Be a shame to have to jettison a $3000 pocket Star, just cause some punk needed to be shot, for instance.

i have to agree, on the part about having a stash[or 3] that a person can go to and be treated like they are at home,with their OWN firearms, safely waiting for them![cut the paper trail,by all means] consider/what if?martial law,blown/blocked interstate bridge...ect...i for one will be getting comfortable i.e.getting armed! if i'm 50?plus miles from home.

or consider/ make beleive,[sp] KERRY is pres. and at a stroke of the pen any one with black hair???? will be shot on sight[i know it's TIN-FOIL,ha!but i'm NOT PLAYING,on their decree!]

GARAND,your post 'cracked me up'

thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts