Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
riding a motorcycle yet. :) Calvary style, behind the weak side hip. Not exactly fast into action from there, but a hung out shirttail was all it took to ccw it, in anti-gun ILL, in hot weather.

I also cut the barrel of a 6" long Iver Johnson "Cadet" 8 shot .22 revolver, and carried it at the navel,upside down, as I worked with a shovel, for my DAD, age 16. He never once spotted it, and he'd have taken it if he had.

He DID once spot it, x draw under a winter coat, cause I was playing basketball, and the coattail bounced up.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Chewing off the barrel of that Iver Johnson "Cadet" will do that to a fella. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
160 Posts
andy said:
I ccw'd 7.5" Cap&ball under a shirt.
Caught again!

You are claimng that you CCW'd his gun while you have lied about EVERYONE elses ability to CCW an N Frame S&W! You've claimed that
I'd spot you wearing that pos from clean across the street.
but you're too cowardly to take the wager that was offered on it.
http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17850&

Damn this is easy

Nevermind the fact that you've claimed to conceal an AR under normal and under summer clothes.

http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13939
conceal under normal clothing
http://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16565
I can walk down the street, in SUMMER clothing, with a CAR 15 broken down and concealed in my clothes, and you wont notice, looking right at me.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
And the point that your trying to make is? I'm sure at one time or another most of us have carried a firearm concealed before. I'm also sure that most of us did dumb things that could have got us arrested when we were adolecents also. Now we get 35+ year old "war stories"!

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Explain yourself! So what's it all about? I'm very sure that many men and women who choose the appropriate dress clothing can conceal a Colt Government Model. Try looking at some leather makers catalogs, you will se dozens of pictures of men in everyday suits.

·
Registered
160 Posts
223 fan said:
sure, you can dress like a bum, and hide such guns adequately for a short "mission", with some discomfort. So what, dumbass? that AINT what ccw of a handy pistol is all about, dumbass.

Bullcrap.

You've claimed to have carried a 7.5" Cap&ball under a shirt, while you've been telling people that they can't conceal an N-Frame S&W without you being able to spot it from across the street, yet you wouldn't take a simple bet on it.

You've claimed to be able to conceal an AR under both normal and summer clothes but no one else can conceal an N-Frame.

N-Frame vs 7.5" Cap&ball
N-Frame vs AR

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
hey, SMOKER!

glad you posted the pn links[it's always been like this HUH?]

i've surfed alot of forums/boards[before i've joined ONE, this site]and seen alot of names,pretty funny! i would catch phrases/laughter about a tard/canned11.3 canned car/armoured wheelbarrow/gun-clod , person, always picked up and followed by a 'thank god he's gone' .

i guess i've cold trailed/tracked down the one and only internationally known and loved gun-kid [by mistake]

oh!well! he's entertaining[in a bargin, 3rd hand, gun sort of way!]

thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts