Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FBI rig and realistic cover garment, so I went with navel rig, and T shirt tail hung over it. I could average under .90 second with that, warmed up, 10" at 10 ft, hands at sides start, lw Commander .45. Far less likelihood of a fumbled draw from the navel rig, but you can't ccw that way with a big gut, like nearly every man has anymore, by the time he's 30. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
but you can't ccw that way with a big gut, like nearly every man has anymore, by the time he's 30. :)
So thats the reason you favor a pocket rig. One fumble and you'll turn yourself from a rooster into a hen (with apologies to Dolly Parton - 9 to 5).

RIKA

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Some of us didn't have additional stomach weight until we were in our 40's. Besides your timings are 30 years old. How many matches did you shoot this year IPSC hero??

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Yes inquiring mindes like Mike Fisher want to know.
It would be interesting to know when NUTTY JOHN really did have a firearm in his hands last. He has mentioned being out shooting, many times, since his unfortunate parole.

How about it NUTTY JOHN, care to tell the truth for once in your life?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yes Inquiring minds want to know.
YOu know I bet he does it like G Gordon Liddy Does. All the guns belon ot Mrs. Liddy.

Is that how he does it? SOes Pat Rydz actually own all his guns.

That poses an interesting question. Can the wife of a convicted felon own guns?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"FBI rig and realistic cover garment,"

That seems slow. How do you define a realistic cover garment?

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
A more interesting question would be, how does his wife actually ensure that her firearms stay out of his hands?? Remember gunkids "friend" shoots at least every month, according to him! :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Sad thing is, if he's ever caught holding a weapon that's hers, or if they find any firearm in their home, her ass is grass just as bad as his. I'm sure she keeps him on a tight leash, and any claims of his that he, er his "friend" shoots, are more BS.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Not just caught. If the parole officer finds a weapon in the house and it has gunkids fingerprints on them... And we all know parole officers can search ANYTIME they want. Or if the parole officer does a parifin test on gunkid's hands and it turns up positive.... Or if just one bullet has gunkids fingerprints or one CARTRIDGE CASE shows up in gunkid's car....

We all know gunkid is blowing smoke out his ass, as per usual.

·
Registered
73 Posts
sinice andy has used the word navel as opposed to naval, I must assume that his belly button is such a deep innie as opposed to an outie that he hids stuff in his belly button. I would hope to God he keeps his t-shirt over it. I also have grave reservations about the suitability of using the navel as a place to carry stuff because of the lint and food crumb problems :nyah:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
LAMO

I actually think he just uses some lube and hides it someplace that has already been wallowed out for him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts