Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Armslocker has become little more than a dumping place for spam and nobody willing to control it. I offered and was ignored.
See ya around, guys!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, you contacted me about this, and not the owner of this site. Sorry, but I don't run the show here any longer and don't have any more authority than you do.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I've been cleaning things up... wow, I'm a bit shocked at how bad the spam has overran the site.

I brought on an additional moderator to help out, but looks like he hasn't been on the site in a while either.

I'm going to make some updates this weekend. This is unacceptable and not what I want to see happen with the site. Something has to change.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Thanks. I made some updates yesterday to the site. I plan on making some more tonight as well.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
thanks very much for your time

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yes, it does look more spam free.... Thanks... now we need to get people to come back...

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone, the snow has started to fall, so reloading season starts!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Garand, I have lots of trigger time stocked already.. haven't been getting out much to go shooting, but, have been able to relax in the garage... reloading..

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
much better now!

yay!

Merry Christmas to all of you...

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Garand, I have lots of trigger time stocked already.. haven't been getting out much to go shooting, but, have been able to relax in the garage... reloading..
I was absolutely blown away yesterday, the temperature got up to 6 degrees C and I was able to head out to the range to chrono 3 new loads.:lick::lick:

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
It has.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Actually, truth be known, traffic (or lack thereof) is really no different now than when I gave up on this forum. Of course, I blocked the spammers, so perhaps traffic is even MORE now because of them.

Sorry guys, but I guess the new owner just doesn't have any reason to put any effort into keeping this site alive. I had hoped it would turn around, but it takes more than the owner/admin to make that happen.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Armslocker has become little more than a dumping place for spam and nobody willing to control it. I offered and was ignored.
See ya around, guys!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
GK is 90% of your activity. if a post is not by him, it's in answer to him or about him, So, if you want more activity here, get more GK. should be obvious. question is, how to do that? :)He's not exactly predictable. quite the opposite, actually. on purpose,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts