Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been called to account on some of my exchanges with a certain individual who rips up Soldiers, Federal LEO'S, and street cops. If I have hurt anyone's feelings, other than those I meant to hurt, I apologise. I'll restrict my observations to the topic at hand. Apparently, I'm not politically correct.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Didn't offend me, but apparently we both ran afoul of the mods. . .

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, the BS stops here. Name the time and the place where I can't hit a three inch target at ten yards in 3.5 seconds. But, if you bring a gun I'm taking you down.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Terry, I'm not offended. Personally who cares if a WANNABE is offended, we did our duty, unlike others. We are not an embarrassment to our nation, unlike others. We have paid our dues, unlike others that have leached off the government their whole lives because they couldn't cut it. I am not too stupid to learn from the world around me, unlike others. No, I'm not pollitically correct either, but I have earned the right to be that way!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Ruffling feathers s the whole point of the internet. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Didn't offend me, but apparently we both ran afoul of the mods. . .
Nobody offended me either, well certainly not Terry, but then again I have no idea what he was talking about when he said:
I have been called to account on some of my exchanges with a certain individual
So what have I missed over the last day or two?

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Glen, He's a **** convict that hate's Federl LEO'S with a passion. We kind of were on the same page, but I took the soldier and Law Enforcement path and he took the outlaw path. He hate's Cop's. There it is.

Attachments

Reactions: brass hammer

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I Found No Offense, In Any Statement!

gun-kid/erika/sweaty/'the man'/ WHATER?

is NOTHING MORE than a flat out laughable JOKE.

now, i have not felt like postin' the last few days, but terry , that is some real nice -tight SPEED SHOOTIN' you posted the other day,VERY IMPRESSIVE!

I COULD MATCH YOUR TIME, IF MY TARGET WAS A INTERIOR BATHROOM DOOR![maybe]

thanks. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
brass hammer said:
I COULD MATCH YOUR TIME, IF MY TARGET WAS A INTERIOR BATHROOM DOOR![maybe]

Aww dude, we don't want to hear about how fast you can pound one out in the bathroom! :dgrin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey Mon!
The only offensive party here is the ****** andy/(thought gone)223 fan, whose behaviour the mods condone by continueing to swallow, despite "no derog" headers to the contrary.
This serves to illutrate that, on some level they believe it appropriate, hence my recent efforts to reply in kind. If they have no probs with tiny, they should have none with you or me expressing ourselves as we see fit in response to his stupid FOS 100% lying BS :). AND, I can PROVE it!
SatCong

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Aww dude, we don't want to hear about how fast you can pound one out in the bathroom! :dgrin:

HA! HA!HA![very funny]HA!HA1HA! :laugh01:

i was talking about hitting the door with my 8-9 shot .45 not my long barrel
quim splitter[multi- shot, that it is]

HA!HA! :laugh01: [your post was phuckin' funny! bro!, no thin skin with me.]

thanks. :laugh: :wavey:

i still do alot of mobile home refurb work , bath room doors are apart of it
[you bastard! i'm still crackin' up]

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Maybe a definition of "derogatory" as used on this site is in order.

This site is about guns and arms in general. It is not about the people who post here. You can disagree with anyone, and are welcome to do so, but doing so in a manner where name calling is involved, whether overt or implied, is going to get your post deleted or edited.

For instance, yes, you can say someone is FOS, but calling them a POS is derogatory. But if you say someone is a FOS a$$wipe crosses the line over into being derogatory.

I am certain that some here will try to split hairs with any definition I come up with, but the simple fact of the matter is that all moderation duties here are optional. Neither myself nor the two mods helping me out are going to be here 24/7 reading all of the posts made here. I don't know the other guys' slant on things, but quite frankly not everything being said here is of interest to me, so I only read threads that have the possibility of containing information I may be interested in reading about. The others probably will never be read, which means that derogatory statements made within that thread will not get scrutinized.

Editing or deleting your thread does not mean that I am disagreeing or singling you out in such actions. Neither does another thread that appears similar that remains mean that it has been read yet passed approval by myself or the mods. I CAN set this site up in such a way that ALL posts have to be approved before they are posted publicly. Is that what you all want? A full time baby sitter here?

Now, anyone who has an interest in discussing guns and such topics is welcome and encouraged to stay here and participate. Anyone whose main goal in life, at least as it appears from evidence on this site, is to post in a derogatory manner about or to ANYONE else who frequents this site, can take a hike. I don't need you around here and you are not earning your keep for me to have to read what you post and have to delete it all, or edit it to make it acceptable fare. Anyone who appears incapable of responding to the Pavlovian cues I am providing with deletions and edits will eventually find that they have lost their access to this site completely.

In a nutshell, all I am asking of people is to act like adults towards each other. Is that so enormously difficult to do?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I Copy! In A Nut Shell!

no problem, although with the heat breaking down here, there's tons of stuff
needing done[quail season] i found THIS board[of all the others] to my liking
that's why i'm here!

there is a combative individual that stirs the 'pot' purely for the sake/stench!

thank you , for my view, and the MEANS! :wavey:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Notice that little graphic to the left of messages that looks like a red triangle with an exclamation mark in it? Clicking on that generates a message that is sent to the moderators or myself to bring a derogatory posting to our attention. If we don't know about it, we can't do anything about it.

All I am asking is for all of you with the ability to do so, please end the derogatory postings on this site. If all that is left is one person doing ALL of the derogatory posting, then that person will be dealt with accordingly. If ALL of you are acting in this manner, what are my options to do about it?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
once again!

i copy! heck, i did not even know about 'rep' points[till posted]

AND I'M VOTING!

thanks. :wavey:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Oh gee, all the stuff didn't offend me. However I'll try to behave myself.

RIKA

·
Registered
720 Posts
I guess I made my point, over the last twelve hours I posted some things that were so characteristic of "others" post that I disgusted myself. Again, to put it succintly, but not quite tersely--If consideration for others is only one way, it goes no way.
V/R,
SatCong

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I'm certainly not offended Terry. You have been there and done that. Your posts are interesting and informative. Please keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts