Arms Locker banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
John in AR said:
RIKA – I’ve spoken with Jack, and we came up with a solution that will suit everyone. Mail the checks (made payable to “cash”) to me. I’ll take care of the details.
Jack says you forgot to mention the fifth of Jack Daniels and the box of cigars you promised him. :nyah:

RIKA :D

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Wow... Good taste in spirits as well as women, and a cigar smoker to boot; I like him already. (Don’t have an unopened box of cigars, but have a couple partials, and I’d recommend an upgrade from Jack to W.L. Weller, but other than that...)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
John in AR said:
And I do NOT climb trees anymore. Gravity sucks a lot harder now than it did when I was a kid. Unscientific perhaps, but true.
I always though that it was due to the ground being more compacted now than it was when I was younger. It sure FEELS harder, doesn't it? Maybe it is gravity getting stronger and not the ground gertting harder. METHING has changed, though, hasn't it?

Most of my injuries have been aquatic based. I'm just wanting to even it out with more terrestrial ones before I die. Should have seen me catching chickens in a neighbors tree the other night. They were laughing so hard that they couldn't even catche them once I dropped them down for them to cage up....lol.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Douglas Adams said that the art of flying is all in learning to throw yourself at the ground.........and miss.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts