Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was attempting to strip my new sks, and the GD receiver cover refuses to budge!!

I followed the directions to the letter, anyone have any troubleshooting ideas, or have had a similar problem?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I'll try to help. Hope you don't mind. There is a little lever on the right rear of the cover. You raise the lever vertical and then pull it straight out - all the way. Thats the only thing that holds the cover on. *** Be sure that your hammer is cocked and the slide should be forward *** You might have to tap it a little bit but it should slide straight back and out.

I'll leave it to the guys if this doesn't work. Never had a problem with mine.

RIKA

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I did, damn thing refuses to budge.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Perhaps somebody else will have an answer. Sorry.

RIKA

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eh heh..heh

Found out what the problem was...

It was an I D 10T error.:blush:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
ha ha

there is no shame bro!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Re: eh heh..heh

84 C4 said:
Found out what the problem was...

It was an I D 10T error.:blush:
No shame. So come on, tell us what the problem was.

RIKA

·
Registered
465 Posts
Been there done that got the t shirt (its too big now:)

Did the same thing with an old martini henry the takedown screw is really a takedown pin I sat there turning that thing for 5 minutes before I had my ID 10T epiphiny. Felt like such an Andy!!
Rhino

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Rhino said:
Been there done that got the t shirt (its too big now:)

Did the same thing with an old martini henry the takedown screw is really a takedown pin I sat there turning that thing for 5 minutes before I had my ID 10T epiphiny. Felt like such an Andy!!

Rhino
:roflmao1: too freakin' funny RHINO!,,,although, i 'kinda-figure',,,,that an ol' boy of 160 ,,,,,,,,could ,,,,pull....thru.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Wow Sphincterboy responded to my comment for once. Andy, I messed with it because I am interested in learning, and History. I am not a hero in my own mind and a pillar of incompetence. I use my weapons. but then again I can own many where you cannot.

Rhino

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
But then again, doesn't gunkid's wife have an SKS??????

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
andy would never bother with the pos in the first place, so where's that put you, dumbass?
'Course andy won't be "bothering" with ANY of them pesky firearm thingies, ever again. :nyah:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts