Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's ponder this. You don't know the difference between a S&W Model 10 and their hand ejector series. It's trivial, you say. A pistol which rode in the holsters of 55% of this nations police officers for over thirty years is "unimportant". You pick a CAR -15 with a 10" barrel as a battle rifle, backed up by a war surplus 9MM and a .22 squib gun. And you claim to be knowlegable about firearms? You don't know anything about state of the art, because you haven't owned a firearm in twenty years, nor will you ever own one again. I'm not an expert, but I know much more than you about antique, Military Surplus, and modern firearms. So do 95% of the people on this Forum. Your expertise is in your dreams.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
To be honest, there are a lot of knowledgable gun people in their 20's and 30's who can't tell the diff between the 2 revolver models. It just isn't important to them. I can tell the diff and a lot more but my mind is probably 100yrs old.

For a self professed 52yr old survival guru/gun expert like Gunkid, his ignorance can't be forgiven because he spends so much time telling us about how great he is.

His braying about his expertise vs actually showing it proves what a braying a$$ he actually is.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
He can't be a survival guru as gunkid/erika is not willing to post a kit list of the kit that he has packed AT THIS MOMENT! How can he claim anything except knowledge on how to screw up his own life.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Have you ever heard of any survival expert say they don't know how to use a compass? Or any of them say there is nothing important that they don't already know about survival?

Here is a nitwit that has shot himself, poured boiling water on the wound, lives on welfare, thinks 30 and 40 year old technolgy weapons the 'the' thing (and they are pretty much out of print as for production, except maybe the .22!) He cleans johns for a living but says he could make a million in a little time. I could go on, and on, and on, and on. Really, he is pathetickid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts