Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and you don't, dumbass. :) I know to use either x'd arrow shafts or the backpack for sitting slowfire, too. I know better than to have nothing but a stupid bolt action, and I know better than to be in combat with a noisy, muzzleflashing rifle. that's more than you'll EVER figure out.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I didn't waste my time and money on bs rifles and matches, that's nothing to be ashamed of. I also know that nobody's going to be holding still after the first shot's fired. I know that you can't hit dodging torsos, or bobbing heads, around cover, with any iron sighted 308 auto and ball ammo, without ear protection, with over half of your shots, beyond 200m. So wtf should I waste my time on 600 yd bs? You are no threat to me at 600 yds. You'll never see me, because at dawn, I won't be in the open, or moving. At night, I can easily pass within 200m of you, and you'll never be the wiser.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You do have a point about the matches, Ive never been in an official one.
Its also true that it is extremely difficult to hit fast moving targets; an SAS officer stated that it could take as many as 10 rounds to hit a fast moving man at 100 yards; however, .223 has already begun to drop off at 200 yards, whereas .308 is still pumped. If your using your 10 inch abortion, your shots wont have the necissary velocity needed to reach even that far.
Besides, if you set up at night, and your opponent does the same, he'll win, because if he has any sense, he'll be outside of 300 yards and your ammo wont touch him. All he would have to do is glass the area and shoot you. As simple as it sounds. You wouldnt be able to shoot back and you wouldnt be able to run for fear of exposing your position.

Having said all that, since your shooting in daylight, muzzle flash isnt an issue, and noise doesnt really apply anyway since everyone will know whats happening once the shooting starts anyway, so thats a moot point.

Your comments on bolt action rifles are redundant. A good bolt action rifle handles the elements better, has a faster lock time, and stays effective much longer in harsh conditions than an AR variant does.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Coyote, congratulations. You have just destroyed andy's fantasys in 3 well reasoned paragraphs. When he reads this he will run to his bedroom, tears streaming down his face, and fall face down on the bed. Then he will kick his legs up and down and beat the covers with his fists. Ever see a child do that?

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Thankyou RIKA. :)

I dont understand why andy doesnt just pick up a ballistics chart and read it...

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Good job Coyote.

Of course CowardKid never does explain why, since all his fantasy is really easy to accomplish, why HE never did it when he had the chance.

Oh yeah, because even he knows it WON'T WORK.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Good Post Coyote. Nope I've never used a bipod! By the way the rifle I'm holding is an FN C2A1 Rifle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Excellent post Coyote. Very well thought out and well expressed. It is worth 100 + posts of GunKid's recycled drivel.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
more recycled crapola from the tard who can not even owna gun.

BTW tard I had a message to call Mike back today.

How about them apples?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey Garand, don't take this "that way", but you cut a pretty fine profile in that bottom figure. Must have something to do with your chosen "accessory".

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Yeah man youve got a "heroic pose" thing going on there. Awsome pics.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Coyote said:
You do have a point about the matches, Ive never been in an official one.
Its also true that it is extremely difficult to hit fast moving targets; an SAS officer stated that it could take as many as 10 rounds to hit a fast moving man at 100 yards; however, .223 has already begun to drop off at 200 yards, whereas .308 is still pumped. If your using your 10 inch abortion, your shots wont have the necissary velocity needed to reach even that far.
Besides, if you set up at night, and your opponent does the same, he'll win, because if he has any sense, he'll be outside of 300 yards and your ammo wont touch him. All he would have to do is glass the area and shoot you. As simple as it sounds. You wouldnt be able to shoot back and you wouldnt be able to run for fear of exposing your position.

Having said all that, since your shooting in daylight, muzzle flash isnt an issue, and noise doesnt really apply anyway since everyone will know whats happening once the shooting starts anyway, so thats a moot point.

Your comments on bolt action rifles are redundant. A good bolt action rifle handles the elements better, has a faster lock time, and stays effective much longer in harsh conditions than an AR variant does.
He's nineteen years old, reletively inesperienced, and he utterly destroys NUTTY JOHN in one small post.

Watch out for Coyote, John he's got your number and he isn't afraid to post it.

I'll bet Old NUTTY JOHN didn't even notice, that Coyote destroyed him without uttering one epithet.

Good show Coyote, good show.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
and you don't, dumbass. :) I know to use either x'd arrow shafts or the backpack for sitting slowfire, too. I know better than to have nothing but a stupid bolt action, and I know better than to be in combat with a noisy, muzzleflashing rifle. that's more than you'll EVER figure out.
who doesn’t know These things? Almost anyone who hunts uses a scope and either a bipod or other rest.
you post like it’s some secret that nobody knows. I have news for you, it ain’t a secret.

if it’s combat, noise isn’t going to matter. You’re in a fight. Well, I guess it matters if you have a bad flinching problem...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts