Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Some of these old threads & posts that bubble up are kind of funny when you look back at them.

So I didn't waste my time and money on bs rifles and matches...
That's incongruous at best. The fact that you participated in ipsc matches is one of your most common brags, and one of the things that you use as your right to claim 'expert' status.

Or do you mean that you didn't 'waste your time' on rifle matches; just handgun ones? Because if that's the case, then one of two things must be true. If your participation in ipsc handgun matches (40+ years ago) is what gives you 'expert' status, then it follows that the fact that you DIDN'T participate in rifle matches means you can't claim 'rifle expert' status.

And if your participation (or lack thereof) in rifle matches has no bearing on your claiming 'expert' status, then your participation in handgun matches has no bearing either. Which is it?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
And if your participation (or lack thereof) in rifle matches has no bearing on your claiming 'expert' status, then your participation in handgun matches has no bearing either. Which is it?
this is what is known as the Boati Paradox. He posts things that are the equivalent of:

“The next statement is true. The previous statement is false.”

or

”This statement is false”

·
Registered
10,490 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
I know to use scope, bipod for prone slowfire and you don't, dumbass. :) I know to use
either x'd arrow shafts or the backpack for sitting slowfire, too.
Andy - I'm curious where these arrow shafts come from that you're going to suddenly use. Are you carrying arrows without a bow? I've spent a lot more time in the woods the last 3 decades than you have, and have never just 'found' a pair of arrows laying there, waiting to be picked up & used as a shooter's X.
Boati/Andy - Another example of a simple, civil question about a topic that you brought up, in the thread where you brought it up, and you running and hiding from your own topic.

I ask again - where do these arrows come from that you plan to use as a rifle rest? Are you planning on carrying them? Are you planning on them just 'being there' in the woods? Are you bugging out to Little Big Horn? Where are these arrows going to come from for your use?

·
Super Moderator
2,127 Posts
Odds he won't answer but he won't be able to until Feb 2.
We can only hope that'll give him time to formulate a rational and polite response.🙄

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
Melvin, over the decades has displayed little use for social skills on the internet. We will see what the future holds, depends on how many sites still let him post.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Odds he won't answer but he won't be able to until Feb 2.
We can only hope that'll give him time to formulate a rational and polite response.🙄
based on old threads and posts, I suspect he is angry and replying to threads here on some other board, where the users are going WTF?

if he would be civil, and actually respond to his own threads, he would be so much better off.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts