Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the score, and we are going to leave you lames here to make stupid claims to each other. :) I"m going to have banning powers whereever we end up, and you pos's AINT coming-along, and I aint bothering with you anymore. I've taught you everything that you know that amounts to a hoot, and you can soon just perish in and of your own void, as Ayn was fond of saying.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Ayn Rand would be spinning in her grave if she knew the extent to which you've taken her writings, up to and including using them to justify cannibalism.

Do any companions that you'll be bringing along know that they are all just spare rations on the hoof? :)

·
Registered
9,706 Posts
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Let me guess... Andy, gunkid, 223fan, theman, etc... right?

Go, have fun with yourself and please, never,ever breed.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
A score of guys huh. Have you finally found a board that will let you register with that many varieties of your internet persona? Have fun talking to yourself.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Does this mean you'll actually be finishing your web site, or will this prove to be too much work for you too?

I can't think of anything useful you've taught me, other than to be better at retorts to stupid comments.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
This isn't the first time you claimed that you left this site for good. Are you telling the truth this time?

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
This is the pissing duels forum right? Good.

GoonKid, please, please, please PHUCKING LEAVE. Tell the truth this once and PHUCKING LEAVE. Take a hint, you are a rotten piece of SH!T (sorry for insulting SH!T) who never was, isn't, never will be, and never CAN be half of what you claim you were 30 years ago.

The reason you're gathering a score of guys for your own website, is a SCORE of depraved rectum-riding retards is all you could get to believe your drivel.

Oh yeah. . PHUCKING LEAVE!

Gee. . .hope that wasn't over the top for the Pissing Duels forum. . .:dgrin:

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Tell us how you really feel, Magnum88C, are you saying you won't have him over for dinner?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'll say this gunkid. You say you are gone. Then be gone. Don't come back. If you do, ever post I post will say, 'go away loser'. Got that?

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
andy said:
the score, and we are going to leave you lames here to make stupid claims to each other. :) I"m going to have banning powers whereever we end up, and you pos's AINT coming-along, and I aint bothering with you anymore. I've taught you everything that you know that amounts to a hoot, and you can soon just perish in and of your own void, as Ayn was fond of saying.
Andy, I have made the offer to all members here to give anyone their own forum on this site. In that realm, the owner of the forum has full moderator rights over anyone who posts within it.

If that doesn't work, I also offer web hosting services on my servers. Take a look at http://www.FaunaNet.com for particulars. The hosting software comes with free message board software (phpbbs) among other bells and whistles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts