Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Been asking since 5/2/21 - where did you see James Yeager recommending an SBR-length 223 with a silencer as "the way to go"...?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
You opened this discussion sixteen days ago with the claim that James Yeager "now says a shorty AR in 223 with a can on it is the way to go". From the first day, I've politely asked over and over where you saw that, and you refuse to say where it was.

So, where did you see it? I'd genuinely like to read or listen to his thoughts on the subject. You know, the subject that you brought up, without any prompting from anyone else here.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Been asking since 5/2/21 - where did you see James Yeager recommending an SBR-length 223 with a silencer as "the way to go"...?
Oh, well. Been asking politely and civilly for 25 days now, and still no response.

Punks are just gonna punk, I guess...

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
We should start answering all his posts: What about the Yeager question?

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Oh, well. Been asking politely and civilly for 25 days now, and still no response.

Punks are just gonna punk, I guess...
Forty-one days now, asking the guy who brought the subject up, in the thread where he brought the subject up; a thread that he created specifically to bring the subject up, a thread he even TITLED as being about this subject (that he brought up). And still no answer.

Again, John - where did you see James Yeager say that: "a shorty AR in 223 with a can on it is the way to go"..? I apparently missed that, and would like to see it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The way he's been off the internet I'm thinking you'd either a Ouaji Board or know what holding facility he's in. To get either an answer or the typical insulting reply.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
I'm willing to bet a beer that he has gotten himself arrested again

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Maybe someone reviewed all his crazy statements about blowing up spacecraft on the launch pad and setting the national forests in fire. You know all that sort of garbage inspired by The Turner Diarrheas.

And that won him an all expenses paid trip to Club Gitmo or a similar facility here in the states.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Is there half a dozen posts wanting your input? no, but there is for me. wonder why that is, hmm?
Because you post lies and then refuse to reply in your own topics. I've been asking for your input for almost eight weeks now, on a topic you yourself started, but you refuse to answer. Once again, where did you see James Yeager recommending an SBR-length 223 with a silencer as "the way to go"...?

Still waiting for your input, on your own topic.

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
he has runaway, because you are trying to hold him to his own words. He can't let you expose the lie.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
He now says a shorty AR in 223 with a can on it is the way to go and also says that a .22lr variant of the AR is a great trainer. Well, you can't carry two rifles and a pack for shtf. Why be without the .22lr option? It only costs you 3/4 lb, $200, and a few bucks for subsonic ammo, maybe a lb of it, 100 rds of the 60 gr Aquila. Wth would you not want the 22lr option, for quiet foraging, removal of scouts/sentries, dogs? Beats hell out of having sonic crack call in enemies, or running out of centerfire ammo.
when and where did he say this?

and you certainly can carry two rifles and a pack - I've done it. I've also carried a rifle and a bow and a pack. you keep stating things as facts that are false. I posted a picture above - You have a talent for being wrong with great authority. You never acknowledge you were wrong or mistaken. you simply run away and hide. Well, things just keep bubbling up for others to see...

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
...wrong with great authority...
Well said.

Much like the over-the-top, emotion-based televangelists and politicians whom he claims to despise (while simultaneously emulating), it's constant and adamant pontification, without any real facts or evidence. Also emulating the nazis, 'repeatedly telling a lie loud enough and often enough', hoping to get it accepted as truth.

JMD - don't you find it embarrassing that the people whose actions you claim to despise, are the same people whose actions you mimic...?

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Where did he say that?

...again, where does he say that an sbr 223 with a silencer is ideal? Because if he actually did, I’d genuinely be interested to hear it.
Hello? Paging gunkid; paging gunkid...

Come on, John. Where did you "notice" him "admitting" this?
JMD: once again - and for two months now - still no answer to a simple, civil question on the very topic you brought up, in a thread that you started specifically for the sole purpose of bringing up the topic. Instead we get your standard uber-macho response; the response of a true outlaw desperado:

Why avoid your own thread? If you actually did see him say this somewhere, awesome. Please share. If you didn't, it's okay to admit you simply made a mistake.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
He is ignoring this question - something anyone visiting this site can see. He claims to do things for the "new visitors" so they can see his wisdom. I wonder what the visitors think about this? He makes a bold claim, then runs away from it when pressed. I know what my reaction would have been if I wasn't already here when the statement was made. His reputation has been negatively enhanced - again.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Earth to Melvin!
Earth to Melvin!
Just answer the fookin' question!
13472fea98a9e4e831dd6dd7beba2b69.jpg

21 - 40 of 40 Posts