Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
JMD - Been asking this same question for four months now. A question specifically about a topic that YOU chose to bring up. You say you saw this; I'm simply asking 'where', so I can go see it to.

So again: Where did you see James Yeager recommending an SBR-length 223 with a silencer as "the way to go"...? You brought the subject up. Why do you avoid it?

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
I notice yeager admits that I"m correct.

He now says a shorty AR in 223 with a can on it is the way to go...
Where did he say that?...

...So again, where does he say that an sbr 223 with a silencer is ideal? Because if he actually did, I’d genuinely be interested to hear it.
Still waiting. Been asking this same question, in the thread you started on the topic, for more than four months now; and still nothing more than cowardly avoidance of the very conversation that you started.

That's pretty sad.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Twenty weeks ago, you started a conversation with this statement:
I notice yeager admits that I"m correct. He now says a shorty AR in 223 with a can on it is the way to go...

And for twenty weeks now I've asked "where did you see this?":
Where did he say that?...

...So again, where does he say that an sbr 223 with a silencer is ideal? Because if he actually did, I'd be genuinely interested to hear it.
And for the entire twenty weeks since your opening statement, you've refused to participate in your own conversation. Why is that?

If you start a conversation with the opening line of "I notice that Mark Levin admits that he saw Bigfoot", it's perfectly reasonable (and frankly inevitable) for someone to ask "Where did he say that?" But you refuse to answer the simple question about your own claim. Is it possible that your claim is simply fabricated? That James Yeager never really recommended a suppressed SBR-length 223 as "the way to go" for defensive use? Or did you actually see him making this recommendation?

Again I simply ask - where did you 'notice' James Yeager 'admitting' that about a suppressed, short-barrel 223 firearm? If it was a simple mistake of getting him mixed up with someone else, that's okay. I've done that as has everybody else. Please tell us where you saw this, whether it was Yeager or whoever.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
One of his multiple personalities dreamed it and to Melvin it's good as fact. Plus it maybe years or never before that one manifests itself again.
Not making excuses for him just saying.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts