Arms Locker banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
like I said, wanna bet a year's pay? we'll go to fort gordon and get my Article 15 records. the bank probably has a record of my safety deposist box. there's a thing called the statute of limitations fool. 7 years for anything but theft or murder. and it's not gonna be prosecuted. you pussies just can't STAND the idea that somebody has my kind of balls. :)

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
like I said, wanna bet a year's pay? we'll go to fort gordon and get my Article 15 records. the bank probably has a record of my safety deposist box. there's a thing called the statute of limitations fool. 7 years for anything but theft or murder. and it's not gonna be prosecuted. you pussies just can't STAND the idea that somebody has my kind of balls. :)
Firing a gun at a PX on a Sunday Morning takes balls??? It would take the height of Stupidity.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
not at the px, stupid. outside at a crow sitting on top of the px. not a very big px. they had smaller ones all over ft gordon. Just another wood barracks building, basically. 20 yd shot, with earplugs, braced on a tree. There was no risk at all of holing the roof. Plenty of nearby pine woods to vanish into. No big deal. I've taken risks that were 10x worse, many times.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
You still haven't said why you would pull a stupid stunt like that. :nope:

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
yeah, I did. I was a bloodthirsty kid. I"ve done much similar stuff, with witnesses, to include Joe. :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts