Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You never spoke to Jeff Cooper in your life. Or Jim Cirillo. Or Harry Claflin. Or Ken Hackthorn. Or Audie Murphy. Or anyone else you claim to be on a first name basis with. Furnish dates; you cannot because you were locked up. 84034-012.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I began writing to Jeff in 1970-71, I forget. My NAME is on the Columbia Conference Charter, you lying pos. May 1976. Dumbass like you "thinks" EVERYBODY who was ever locked up was lockedup ALL his life. well <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> you, punk.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
andy said:
I began writing to Jeff in 1970-71, I forget. My NAME is on the Columbia Conference Charter, you lying pos. May 1976. Dumbass like you "thinks" EVERYBODY who was ever locked up was lockedup ALL his life. well <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> you, punk.
What was I lying about, John? 1970-1971? I thought you were in Korea ot Viet Nam or a garage in New Jersey then? Please enlighten. How tall is Jim Cirillo?

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
So where was gunkid really, in May 1976??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts