Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with them, etc. YOU had pocket 356 TSW, put it on the shooting timer, shoot critters with Split Nose ammo? Hell no you haven't. You just run your MOUTH about that which you know nothing.

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
you haven't had a 356 TSW either, and we all know IPSC has nothing to do with reality!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The 356TSW is an obsolete round for obsolete magazine readers. You would do much better with the 357 Sig. Get current! You're missing out on all kinds of good things by keeping your thinking in the 80's.

I shot my new obsolete 45-70 today and enjoyed it greatly. Why? Because I can and I like it.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
I shot my new obsolete 45-70 today and enjoyed it greatly. Why? Because I can and I like it.

RIKA

Oh yeah. With a good, hardcast bullet, those'll go through and through the proverbial bull, the long way, even though is has LOW FPe numbers. Imagine that.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
what would be the point of all of them anyways? wouldn't .45ACP or 9mm get it done, just maybe not as fast... the simplicity of prevalent ammo should trump here, especially considering the amount of time spent training with the same load

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
You keep shooting with all the split nosed ammo you want, I'll keep using my 12 gauge!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
krept, you said it right. Skill is so much more important than fantacy loads by wannabes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts