Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going SW of spld on the way to an indoor range, where Eddie was to meet me. I upset some off duty state cop who pulled me over by pulling up along side of me at about 80 mph and showing me a badge. I was wearing the 1911 gov't model speed rig! , spare mag up front, etc. I pulled my shjirt tail out over all of those bulges before he could approach. He took my license and wrote down the info, told me if he'd been on duty he'd have had me locked up for reckess driving. He'd have crapped if he'd seen the rig! I didn't know it, but carrying was a felony for me cause I"d had a previous misdemeanor for carrying. Illinoiis is very nearly as effeed up as NYC and CA, for the same reason. Lib dem commies run things.

Several times i've been in the front seat of cop cars, having tickets written, while wearing an alloy commander in an IWB rig at the navel. it conceals very well. With no rig at all, I was once locked in the Litchfield jail for a couple of hours, for curfew violation, age 16, by the meter-maid. with a 1911 worn mexican at the navel and a big throwing knife behind my hip. I was going to see a girl who lived on Lake Erie, and this was 1968, with all of the riots. I had to lay over a bit in chicago, and cincinatti, both cities had had riots about race and the Nam war. I was not about to go thru the bus stations of such places unarmed. A deputy took me home, as a 'runaway", without searching me again, and I sweated the parkerizing right off of the side of that GI 1911.

Administrator
You know I don't remember exactly what Cooper wrote about situational awareness and racking up speeding tickets. But I remember it wasn't good.

Reading this I'm somehow not surprised.

Registered
And your point? You broke the law as a teenager, do you want a hero biscuit or something? Melvin, you have proven over the years that you are as tough as a marshmellow. Live with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts