Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out compensator, space rig, or optics, about 1 try in 3. The other 2 times, I'd either drop 1-2 hits out of the C zone, or take a bit longer. I could stay in the C zone all day, tho, sub 6 seconds, starting facing up range, surrender hand start, full 3 yds between targets, edge to edge, and a full 10 yds to the targets, including reaction time. No mag well funnel, and using full charge .45 ball duplication loads, too. Fully-secure holster and mag pouch, of course. Under those conditions, if you "think" such speed and accuracy AINT still World class, you are just ignorant of the facts. Yes, they SOMETIMES get times under 4 seconds today, with all A's, but they are using optics,mag well funnel, comps, 1.5 lb trigger pulls, 1 yd apart targets, 7 yd range, and starting facing downrange, too. Make the conditions ALL what I said, and 5.5 second average, all hits in the C zone, at least half in the A zone is still bragging-material.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
That was a long, long time ago. What matches have you shot in the last 10 years? :madeuce:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Did gunkid mention the time he ran the 4 minute mile? Backwards. Or has he mentioned how he could whip Joe Louis? I bet gunkid walked 5 miles in the snow when he was 4 years old to return the 10 books he read in one night.

We do believe gunkid, right?

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
30 years old "war story", no verification, wannabe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts