Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
karate and survival, while I was in prison. Carried a notepad everywhere, usually sent her 10 letters a week. Also wrote a lot to many survivalists, whom I'd "met" thru the classified ads that the American Survival Guide Mag used to run for free. That's how I have this tremendous amount of info contantly at the tip of my tongue. I"ve written practically all of it dozens of times,some of it hundreds of times. Kansas City Star, that's what I are. :)

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Prove it! Go for the gusto, we are waiting and listening.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Don't worry Ankeny, he really only has about 6 posts, he just keeps repeating them. So he's got 6 pages of info, once you've read that, use the rest to start your fireplace.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Actually, I do remember ads such as that in the old ASG.

Was that 10,000 pages written before or after you decided never to carry a sleeping bag in the boonies?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I worked for a time in the IT dept for an appellate level court. I had an opportunity to see some of the thousands of pages of stuff that some inmates created.

I can only hope that GK's writings were better. Most were just pages and pages of nonsense and incoherent ramblings.

Also, some people confuse quantity and quality. 10K pages of crap is well, 10k pages of crap. 10k pages of rambling is, 10k pages of rambling. Maybe it was 10k pages of good info. I don't know, as I did not see any of these pages.

However, I can make a lot of judgements, assuming that the level of knowledge has increased since then, by simply looking at the quality and quantity of information posted on this and other web sites.

I wonder where my estimation falls compared to everyone else's? (BTW, if you do want to comment in detail, then the pissing duels is probably the best place - based on my estimation, that is...)

:devil:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
10,000 pages of paper is just that. In the early eighties Federal Inmates had free postage. That's right. They could mail a letter free. What Happened? It was abused immediately. Some genius convict in USP Leavenworth decided to run for President. Yeah, of the United States. He got a hold of a phone directory for NYC, Denver, Chicago, etc. He mailed campaign letters to every address in them. (You got free stationary and envelopes, too.) Just think what that cost YOU as a taxpayer. Drivel is just drivel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts