Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me,ANY time,along with a dozen of your buddies. :) Give me half a night's head start, and you'll never come within a mile of where I WAS,much less where I AM. u clowns are SO fos about your "tracking ability". all I'd have to do is move onto or off of pavement a few times, and you'd be SO far behind me it would be a joke. Just because U r stupid enough to keep going on one direction doesn't make everyone as lame as you are,ya know. A guy who can forage anyplace needn't CARE what direction he goes. :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there's going to be lames like you in ANY direction, just WAITING to be shot, and have their gear stripped off of them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You've been invited to many many campouts melvin, to show your skills, even been offered an all expenses paid deal several times yet you've crawfished each time.There's yet another get together in october, drag your sorry self on down and show us exactly how ninja like you are, pyungshina.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Let's make it realistic. No head start. As soon as the event that begins the pursuit (maybe the ever popular shooting of cattle/dog, etc), the hunt starts.

BTW, what makes you think you'll have time to forage for food, or purify water? We'll be taking our own with us, so we won't have to stop for such.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
The only range he could actually hit you, is if you accidently tripped over him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts