Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so Hard Rock's lying about THAT, too. 223 ammo cant cost you as much, cause 223 bullets cost less, and the 223 case uses lesspowder. The 223 can't weigh you down as badly, given the same number of rds and mags carried. The 223 can't give you a fat lip or a busted collarbone if you hold the gun wrong in prone, either. Since I know these things to be very true, I would NEVER say that the 223 can do ANYTHING that a 308 can do. What I SAID was, the 223 can do anything that MATTERS as well as the 308 can, and the 223 can do many useful things that the 308 can't do. Like still be a handy size and wt, with a fully effective can mounted. Like conceal in an attache case or under normal street clothing. Like have a .22lr conversion unit. Like fire the USGI rifle round. Like be usable with only one hand. Like cost a LOT less to be a winner at the Service Rifle matches. Like being faster to hit with, both the first and subsequent shots, in IPSC combat style matches. Like haing a carrying handle. Like having a return to zero, QD scope mount. I could go on, but you get the message.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Andy said:
What I SAID was, the 223 can do anything that MATTERS as well as the 308 can
In other words, you have no idea of what REALLY matters in combat. You've proven this time and again, you don't need to keep stating it.

Anyone in decent shape and reasonably strong (i.e. not you) can carry a 7.62 rifle and ammo. All your great attributes about the .223, like carrying one handed, are really about a rifle. and all the attributes listed can be said about the FAL. Give it up. An AR with a proper length barrel isn't a bad choice. A 10" AR is a horrible choice, unless (like you) you can hit anything outside of pistol range.

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
I never suffered from those problems during the 13 years that I carried the FN as my issue rifle. This obviously demonstrates your complete lack of any knowledge or training in marksmanship practices. The 5.56mm might suit your purposes but it doesn't suit everybody's purposes. GET THE MESSAGE?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Not true Tard... I posted on PN your exact words... you forget all ready? We haven't. You made the claim, back it up.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
GunKid, I just find it odd that you think that your old posts have vanished... Your words come back to haunt you regularly. You make a bogus claim, get caught, then lie low until you think you can alter history, only to have your words brought out again.

You do this regularly. And lose every time you do.

Most people would figure this out after at worst, the 4th or 5th time - this is like the 100th for you.

We got so tired of this at PN, that we put up a sticky thread so we could just refer to it whenever you brought up something for the 100th time that had already been addressed.

you are not doing yourself any favors, in fact you make yourself look desparate and silly.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FACT is, Hard Rock is just an effing LIAR, and many of you KNOW it, and you are just jerkoffs enough to not say so.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm not lying Tard, that is your own words... we all see it we all laughed at you then and we are laughing at you now. So, instead of trying to insult and side step the issue, stand like a man and defend your position or prove that you didn't say it. We have proof that you DID say it.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts