Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Heck, when I was younger I wouldn't even look twice at revolvers. They just wouldn't register on my radar at gun shows. But for some reason a few years ago, I just found myself SUDDENLY much more interested in them then the semi autos. I still don't know what it was that made the switch in side my head. But I just love the lines of the Colt Python and began collecting the various models a few years back. Also picked up some Anacondas and Diamondbacks as well. And of course I have some very nice S&W revolvers as well, so it's not that I am exclusively a Colt man.

I guess many of the semi-autos are going into Glock look alike mode, and they really don't do all that much for me.

I guess what I learned too late was that I could have bought those Pythons MUCH cheaper if I had taken up the interest in them in my earlier days. :bawling:

Oh well.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
O.K. Andy,but what are you trying to say?At age 21 my dog Flip turned 8 & I could have cared less about guns.period.My interest didn't blossom until I turned 22.
Now fishing on the other hand....:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.