Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Poor little punks, hide behind the Net, cause I'd stomp your guts, and YOU KNOW IT. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I'm not worried about you stomping me; I'm afraid you would have a heart attack and fall on me squashing me to death. What a nitwit.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
More empty threats from the scarecrow, the guy who has RUN from every single challenge, including his own...

whatever.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
What a WANNABE!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
Poor little punks, hide behind the Net, cause I'd stomp your guts, and YOU KNOW IT. :)
Pick your arrival method be it bus, train, automobile, or plane nearest to 98104 and I'll arrive be at the bus station, train station, or airport, name the date and time.

There are two airports in Seattle.
A Greyhound Station.
An Amtrack station.

Pick one, a date, and a time.

Cowboy Up or shut up BITCH!!!!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
just because I'd rather have an sks than a pos 308 doesn't make hte sks worth a crap. It just makes it better than the 308. that doesn't take much.
I agree, I'd rather have an SKS than a POS .308 - however, I'd rather have a quality .308 than an SKS. I'd rather not have any POS gun, like the crippled shorty you tout.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I agree, I'd rather have an SKS than a POS .308 - however, I'd rather have a quality .308 than an SKS. I'd rather not have any POS gun, like the crippled shorty you tout.
Yeah one probably assembled from parts obtained from dumpster divers working out of AR Stoner and Century Arms scrap bins.

Oh yeah I just remembered that short list our resident short bus commando mentioned were ones owned by his then, now ex Patricia. Which are the ones, iirc , he stole from her.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts