Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cause they got so many (poorly trained and equipped) troops. Like we wouldn't NUKE them, right? China AND the troops. What a laugh. Like they GOT SO MANY ships and planes to load them on, so MUCH money to spend on them. :) you couln'dt HOLD the US with less than 50mill men, if they are readily discernable to be different-looking, even we LET them get here and get set up. :) That's just 1 **** each, for each of the .22 rifles that are here, or one with each pistol. Plus, you never need to inflict more than 50% casulities, and 25% is usually enough to make them change their minds.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
This is a set-up intro for your Rambo fantasys where you fight the tyrant, right gk.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
China could be a threat to just about any country they chose...Yes it would cost them,but YES they do NOT care about the price they'd pay.Their leadership(not exclusively,but WAY TOO MUCH)would look at the body count of their own as the cost of doing business.Hey,they've got bodies to spare,AND they have modernized their tactics where they could not develope by or steal upgrades for their technology.
Assymetrical warfare is part of their current order of battle.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The Chinese do not have the lift power to invade across the Pacific. The airlift required would be easy targets, and sea movement would would be a skeet shoot anywhere east of HI. The only real threats the Chinese hold are ICBM, and economic warfare. The ICBM is not a option that they will rule out as the cost might equal the butchers bill, but they would be on a 2 front war as the former soveit union would not allow a open nuclear exchange on their borders, economic warfare is a viable option because of the already entrenched intellegence network built in our country. Open land invasion couldn't bring enough advisaries into place to over run a major metro area on the Pacific coast to secure a airport without losing more than they could bring in and I fell that if nthis would put the "Fruit of Islam, Los Diablo's, and the local KKK" all on the same firing line in what Tojo feared would have been the response to a invasion back in 1941.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
:rofl: The whole image ofa hooded,sheeted Klansman as an AG for some Fruit of Islam in a bow tie working a stolen M60 against invading PLA hordes makes me grin....and reminds me of WHY I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!We may dislike and fight amongst ourselves;hell,we may even kill each other far too often....but invade,PISS US ALL OFF...why then we forget all of our intramural grudges&beefs and go right for the new @sshole's throat.
Picture a PLA listening post trying to figure that one out under heavy rain from all the different groups ANYWHERE,be it Boston ,Detroit or good ole" N'awlin's".

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
And the fantasy continues ....................................................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts