Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4.5 seconds with Gold Cup .45, openly worn rig, is no big deal, with very little practice at all. Dunno why IDPA considers doing same in 6 seconds to be "master" level. :) 6 seconds is semi-lame, actually.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,589 Posts
Gun games, are just that GAMES! Live the reality, NOT the fantasy.
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stupe, and I do mean a stupe, you 'THINK' you know the IDPA.

The IDPA qualifier at 20 yards has you fire two at each of the three targets from behind a barricade wall, do a tactical reload, and fire two at the SAME three targets from behind the opposite side of the barricade wall.

Guess you just read just part of the IDPA description and 'THINK' you are smart, but in reality you are a dumbass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Unregistered said:
Stupe, and I do mean a stupe, you 'THINK' you know the IDPA.

The IDPA qualifier at 20 yards has you fire two at each of the three targets from behind a barricade wall, do a tactical reload, and fire two at the SAME three targets from behind the opposite side of the barricade wall.

Guess you just read just part of the IDPA description and 'THINK' you are smart, but in reality you are a dumbass.
Well you certainly sound like you know our most atrocious troll, John Melvin Davis, known as MELVIN the UNMAGNIFICENT, TARD, and other unprintable, but accurately descriptive names.

Welcome aboard!

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Gun games, are just that GAMES! Live the reality, NOT the fantasy.
GARAND:
I think, in the TARD'S case, his mental fantasys just might be his reality.

If the TARD ever cleared his mind enough to percieve reality, he would probably crawl under his bed, and suck his thumb.

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Unregistered said:
Stupe, and I do mean a stupe, you 'THINK' you know the IDPA.

The IDPA qualifier at 20 yards has you fire two at each of the three targets from behind a barricade wall, do a tactical reload, and fire two at the SAME three targets from behind the opposite side of the barricade wall.

Guess you just read just part of the IDPA description and 'THINK' you are smart, but in reality you are a dumbass.
And the barriacade makes it less of a game how?

Are the targets shooting at you? Are you likely to be shot while enganging the targets?

It's a game. It has training benefits, but it IS a game.

argue it any way you want. It isn't combat.

:devil:
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
YOU R the dummy. PART of the qualifier

is EXACTLY what I said, and why pussies like you don't LIKE such things is your times are PATHETICALLY slow, or else you MISS. You are too cheap and lazy to get BETTER, so all you CAN do is run-down the concept. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Re: YOU R the dummy. PART of the qualifier

223-fan said:
is EXACTLY what I said, and why pussies like you don't LIKE such things is your times are PATHETICALLY slow, or else you MISS. You are too cheap and lazy to get BETTER, so all you CAN do is run-down the concept. :)
Speaking of dummies - have you figured out how to respond to the probabilities lesson I posted for you in the shotgun forum? (or will you try and pretend it never happened?)

You can insult me now if it will make you feel better. Not that it'll do any good, but you might feel better....

:devil:
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: YOU R the dummy. PART of the qualifier

223-fan said:
is EXACTLY what I said, and why pussies like you don't LIKE such things is your times are PATHETICALLY slow, or else you MISS. You are too cheap and lazy to get BETTER, so all you CAN do is run-down the concept. :)
Nope stupe, YOU said '20 yard qualifer', stupe. Nope, stupe, my times are way ahead of a REMF like you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Re: YOU R the dummy. PART of the qualifier

223-fan said:
is EXACTLY what I said, and why pussies like you don't LIKE such things is your times are PATHETICALLY slow, or else you MISS. You are too cheap and lazy to get BETTER, so all you CAN do is run-down the concept. :)
TARD, how long have you been shooting IDPA, if ever?

When was the last match you shot, if ever?

Bill
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top