Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(instead of in stupid GI pouches) would HAVE to try to find with lame assed revolver. :) Man, once you are down to nothing but a silly revolver, a 30 rd mag in a 30 Carbine looks like a godsend. Even a 15 rder is easily 3x the gun and load than is any 357 wheelgun.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
andy said:
if had 30C mags where they could be reached (instead of in stupid GI pouches) would HAVE to try to find with lame assed revolver.
I don't understand the "would have to try to find with revolver" line...?

andy said:
once you are down to nothing but a silly revolver, a 30 rd mag in a 30 Carbine looks like a godsend. Even a 15 rder is easily 3x the gun and load than is any 357 wheelgun.
Definitely. 2 1/2 or 3 times the ammo capacity, speed of an autorifle, zero recoil, and .44 magnum power. Buries a .357 revolver's capability. That said, I consider .357 power "enough", so I'm not slamming it; it's just that the .30C is measurably 'more'.

I don't own any 30-rounders for mine, just 15's. Heard too many bad reviews of the 30's, and I'm not up on them enough to know the good mfr's from the bad. I've had one 15 (out of ten) that had one minor problem, and it's fine now. If ten 15-round mags aren't enough, I suspect any number of 30-round mags wouldn't save me, either.

You know, this made me remember... a year or so ago, I bought 4 or 6 NIW GI 15-rounders, just to "have"; left them new in the wrapper when I got them home. Gonna have to dig around & see if I put them in the .30C ammo can, or where.

It's not easy being like this... :headbang:

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I was lost when he put down the GI pouches. Maybe he's not familiar with the concept of the magpul? Or maybe the complicated fastener on the pouch is too hard for him to manipulate.

Don't know, don't care, but it is an entertaining post.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He's just bitching again because Hard Ball actually killed people with what GoonKid thinks is a POS weapon. Must suck to be so jealous of someone who's proven himself to be a MAN, when GoonKid's only proven that he ISN'T.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
I started using Magpuls about a year before I retired. I've used them for 3-4 years now in competition and I love them. Great pieces of kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
When someone a few yards away is swinging a submachine gun on you you do not try to reload an empty carbine, If you want to live you juat draw your pistol and shoot them as fast as you can. Real world combat is not like GunKid's fantasies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts