Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COUNT ON THAT. I want no part of cleaning up the turds you pos's leave behind. So I either have banning powers, or no deal. I told the LT the same thing on Hard Core Talk. These guys want the activity that I generate, but I aint interested in the garbage that the same half dozen punks want to smear around everyplace.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Why not describe what has happend at EVERY SINGLE SITE you had moderator powers at?

How many of them are still around?

How many of them did you end up getting kicked off of?

You would resort to banning, because you cannot debate. I would love to see you actually participate in a rational discussion.

You say it's not your fault. Well, at the NYSurvivor site, the very first thread you participated in had to be locked down. Why? because you attacked someone for not agreeing with you, and even though they had less gun knowledge, it was clear that they had a btter grasp on survival, tactics, and the martial arts than you did.

You probably had an opportunity to learn something from them, but the moment anyone appears to know more than you or disproves one of your so called facts, the attacks start.

Yes, people goad you, but look at the environment you create around you. You make it actually enjoyable to kick your butt with facts and to provoke you into making yourself look silly. (Yes, I'm guilty, though I try to keep it somewhat above board)

Stop being so abrasive and recognize that your opinion, based in fact or otherwise, is still only your opinion. There are people that have done more than you, ipsc withstanding, on this and other boards.

Personally, I don't care how good you were or weren't at ipsic, as I know I have a better grasp of tactics than you ever will. (And there are people with a far better grasp than me...that's how life works)

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan has given excellent advice andy. I would be a lot nicer to you if you weren't arrogant and verbally abusive and attacking without provocation.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Just curious, can you actually count as high as 20 without taking off your shoes?

Maybe you can remember erika/gunkid, who won the 1977 World Match? What gun did he use? Who came second? You allegedly came 19th, you should know. Selective memory? So how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Ankeny said:
Speaking of banning, someone didn't even make it through the day over on THR. Those communist censors. :)
Which TIME? :dgrin:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
COUNT ON THAT. I want no part of cleaning up the turds you pos's leave behind. So I either have banning powers, or no deal. I told the LT the same thing on Hard Core Talk. These guys want the activity that I generate, but I aint interested in the garbage that the same half dozen punks want to smear around everyplace.
Then start your own board. Pretty simple. Then you get to make the rules.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan said:
Then start your own board. Pretty simple. Then you get to make the rules.

Think that andy has tried but didn't get along with the website developers. He said he laid a whole $100 on them for their expertise. :argue:

RIKA

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
"THR" ?????

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
ya! '...'bilbo'.....nah! that wasn't it.......'.bibedo'.... ya! that's the fry-brain

NAME OF THE DAY

·
Registered
549 Posts
garand:

thehighroad.org is a shooting forum with quite a large number of members. Surf on over and check it out.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Sounds like a plan, thanks

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
Then start your own board. Pretty simple. Then you get to make the rules
Raider said:
Think that andy has tried but didn't get along with the website developers. He said he laid a whole $100 on them for their expertise. :argue:

RIKA
All it takes is about 20 minutes to set up any of the free boards like Teuf's or an Ezboard. No web developer needed, no money needed. He doesn't do it because he knows noone would bother with it. Look at how successful his "private" forum was, 1 thread 4 posts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You should be used to cleaning up turds. You must have a lot of them just dropping out your ass since that bung hole of yours was probably bored out pretty well in prison.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts