Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hell, SURELY nobody is stupid enough to PAY for bs "instruction" are they? I mean, NOBODY paid to learn BE, PPC, "Quell" etc, instruction, right? :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
hell, SURELY nobody is stupid enough to PAY for bs "instruction" are they? I mean, NOBODY paid to learn BE, PPC, "Quell" etc, instruction, right? :)
There's so much wrong in your post, it's laughable.

I have never said that if something is taught it must be true. That's just you lying again to try and prove a point that you can't prove.

Produce the post where I ever said that anything taught must be true.

Why are you So afraid to go to SMTC?

Anyone can go to their website, contact them and ask what's what.

What is it that has you so scared?

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
And by started yet another thread on the exact same topic (again with zero value), does this improve your wonderful post count?

I bet you'll probably get at least 10 or 12 threads out of this one topic without any problems at all.

Cool, you'll be able to really push your numbers up - right?

keep up the good work. It's threads like these that really demonstrate just what a prolific writer you are and how your are such a disciplined black belt and all around gun guru.

My hat's off to you. I wish I could post such brilliant pearls of wisdom.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Theres nothing to be afraid of, andy. Hard Rock is going to send you a round trip plane ticket. Give it a try.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure he is. Like he's going to flap his wings and fly. The addy he can use is on Herman Road, in ILL. :) I aint giving that pos any addy of mine. Paul Stout is my 86 year old buddy, with Cancer. He aint afraid of anything. I"ll dig up the actual street number. Then pos Hard Rock can say he's SCARED, again. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
sure he is. Like he's going to flap his wings and fly. The addy he can use is on Herman Road, in ILL. :) I aint giving that pos any addy of mine. Paul Stout is my 86 year old buddy, with Cancer. He aint afraid of anything. I"ll dig up the actual street number. Then pos Hard Rock can say he's SCARED, again. :)
NUTTY JOHN, if Hard Rock wants your address, I can give it to him ...

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
What a wuss.
Big tough guy, gonna show the world how tough he is when his PO and mommy let him. Oh sure, his "friend" has all kinds of guns, he's such a tough ex con with all his ToeGonBoom and such.

But won't post his addy because he's scared.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts