Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe the noise, mess and expense is part of the fun. Oh, but of course, you don't do things just for the fun of it, or do you?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
of course. I just do them with worthwhile

defensive type guns. You should try it, instead of just kidding yourself about what you can achieve. Find out, against realistic competition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so, besides being a self proclaimed expert, you also must have a cristal ball. how do you know what I can or can't do and if I meet my own expectaions. as far as you know I could be bob munden.
just shows that you think you know it all even when there's no way you could know. makes me think all the [email protected] you're spouting about firearms is also guess work or out of a book.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u could think that,

but anyone who truly DOES know guns would know, reading 3-4 of my posts, that I know guns to a depth and breadth unmatched anywhere, and that's no crap. They've been my passionate interest for nearly 40 years. I've probably worked on more guns than you've owned, shot more than you've ever held, fired more round than you ever looked at, won more matches than you've ever entered, ccw'd for more weeks than you have hours.

Everything I've said applies to Munden just as well as anyone else. All the real Fast Draw shottists know how he used to cheat on the self-start events. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you may know guns but you sure don't know people!

i may be able to learn something from you but damn, i just cant get past that "i'm better then any of you punks" attitude.

oh, by the way, you putting 12 shots in a torso with 2 guns in one second, BS. I say prove it. easy to do, any good digi cam will record it. then just load it up for us to see. if you can do that, i'll quit giving you crap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts