Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's going to serve a real purpose, not just be a watch fob. If it's a joke of a .32, then why own it? Why not instead have M21 Beretta .22, with better sights, etc? Then you can at least plink, pop frogs and snakes with it, etc, afford to PRACTICE with it enough to reliably make the swift head shots that it (or .32, 380, 9x18, most .38 snub loads) need in order to have a realistic chance of stopping a man. Since 90% are stopped by just the SIGHT of a gun (or by MISSES), and even more are stopped by ANY wound (much less several solid chest hits with .22) why shoot 10x less with a .22, hmmm? The cost of the .32 would easily cover having the M21 fitted with better sights, and you'd end up with a more useful gun.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Big deal. I can just carry my Walther TPH. The KelTec 32/380 with good ammo is plenty good for head shots. You keep pushing a cobbled up M21 when there are much better handguns of approx the same size. Not very smart.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Frankly if the balloon ever goes up and I require a carry handgun, concealment isn't much of a concern.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts