Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
An wings to out fly those 30 caliber bullets.

Maybe "Wifey" took his computer time away. Or took too many pills? Froze to death when the igloo fell in on the garbage bags?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't know. I can understand the new website formate can be confusing to some if unfamiliar with it
And our excitable boy is easily confused.
Back in the day before Yahoo and other free email sites required a phone # for verification it was mighty easy to have extra user ID's.
If he can't log on because he lost his I don't know what to say.
It's not that hard and they seem to have carried over user ID's that haven't been active in years.
It's be a hoot if Brass Hammer, Rika and Hard Rock came back here. Melvin would go insane well more insane, if he ever shows up again.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I really don't know. I can understand the new website formate can be confusing to some if unfamiliar with it
And our excitable boy is easily confused.
Back in the day before Yahoo and other free email sites required a phone # for verification it was mighty easy to have extra user ID's.
If he can't log on because he lost his I don't know what to say.
It's not that hard and they seem to have carried over user ID's that haven't been active in years.
It's be a hoot if Brass Hammer, Rika and Hard Rock came back here. Melvin would go insane well more insane, if he ever shows up again.
Reading through the old post, they seemed to contribute a lot of interesting material.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reading through the old post, they seemed to contribute a lot of interesting material.
Yes they sure did. In fact if Melvin had been straight up banned years ago most would have remained, I can understand many just moving on.
But this could have been a better forum.
Some people may wonder why I spent so much time here, like others, discrediting Melvin's BS.
Well just look at how gullible people are with things like eating Tide Pods🙄.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Boati may be sulking a bit, I've hit some of his older posts pretty hard - but I just can't stand such bad advice and twisted thinking. If he truly participated in debate, and could actually keep his stuff together where it belongs, everybody (including him) might learn a few things. The lies, hostility, and bad advice, all doom him to not being taking seriously. too bad.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Boati may be sulking a bit, I've hit some of his older posts pretty hard - but I just can't stand such bad advice and twisted thinking. If he truly participated in debate, and could actually keep his stuff together where it belongs, everybody (including him) might learn a few things. The lies, hostility, and bad advice, all doom him to not being taking seriously. too bad.
Do not feel badly in the least. Some of Melvin's early post's included how to burn people effectively and cannibalism of Children.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe the "Mother Ship" took him back home to Planet Stupidia?
images (22).jpeg

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
anyone have any idea if the power went down in Oklahoma City?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone have any idea if the power went down in Oklahoma City?
They did lose power to approximately 52,000 customers in OKC area during the storm. No idea how long or if wifey and IGMO were affected or not but I'd say odds are yes.
But everything is supposed to be okay now.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
He'll eventually be back, claiming that he just got tired of showing up everyone here; saying that it got boring because it's so easy and he went on to share his genius with others in the meantime, 'because he doesn't owe us anything' and we don't deserve the benefit of his wisdom. There will be new tales of very-short test runs of outdoor gear, with claims of advances made and lessons learned. Of course, the admission of 'lessons learned' won't be a reason for him to admit any imperfect or incomplete knowledge to begin with; but rather an opportunity to claim even further advanced knowledge than anyone else.

Personally, I spent almost the entire snowpocalypse inside, sometimes adjusting heaters to protect pipes in an enclosed but non-climate-controlled area. The horses & cats had to be given water instead of foraging for themselves and our propane griddle was set up in the enclosed space to make it not only more comfortable to use but to add a degree of heater benefit from its use. Generator was positioned, fueled, and test-run, but never needed since we never lost utility power.

Most of my 'lessons learned' during this freak event were from youtube (relating to mexican geography) and pimsleur spanish. I confess I didn't learn anything new about trash bags or crumpled newspapers.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I confess that at one time I was tempted to set up my tent and break out the like new MSS and take pics and vids but then I literally woke up.😆

1 - 14 of 14 Posts