Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
This has got to be one of the funniest post's ever. 10 Meters? That's a short range for a pistol, not a rifle. If I couldn't hit an adversary at 32.5 FEET 10 times out of ten, I would turn in my Federal Firearms Instructors certificate, and go to work for McDonald's. I can just see you trying to get an ten inch CAR (never quotes the maker) out of you crotch to engage an immediate threat. (Damn, that parachute cord got caught in my truss). God, are you ever funny!

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
He made a fool of himself with the 10 meter AR needed. What a thing to confess from a World Class shottist! 32 feet requires a (sort of) rifle.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
So, if I'm reading this correctly, he is going to be outright killed by someone 20 meters away shooting at him because he has to reassemble a neutered rifle that has been rendered useless by making all kinds of weird modifications to it?

I've also separated both halves of my ARs numerous times and have not had a single detent do anything. (Does he know how an AR breaks down?)

it is almost like he has never handled an AR....
He would have in Basic Training but that's like 50 years ago. Other than his fantasies he doesn't really mention ever having one. I've caught him in some error's like when he said he carried a spare bolt carrier and bolt in the pistol grip of an AR -15. Kind of a tight fit, wouldn't you say?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.