Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because malfunction only matters after the FIRST shot, and the first shot BETTER end about 90% of your problems. I"m FAR faster to that FIRST hit than you are, and i've got an EXCELLENT chance of the 2nd rd being available. you can hit a man in the chest 3-4 x, with Mak and still have 1 in 4 chances of his not stopping. I can react, draw from hand in pocket, hit chest, VERY reliably, at 10 ft, in .70 second, you can't TOUCH that time with a Mak, from under a fastened winter coat, or from under a shirttail in the summer. In fact, you are so SLOW from such starts, that I can PROBABLY fire, clear a malfunction, and STILL hit faster than you can. :) That is to say, 1.7 seconds, react, fire a 1 hand pt shot (ie, .55 second) clear the jam as the gun comes up to eye level, catch a weaver and fire.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
The vastly over-ripe fantasies from an aging, slowing, arthritic geezer.

Your post was 99.921% incorrect.

1) The Mak is as fast as the Star.

2) Front pants pocket carry really sucks for everyday carry.

3) The Mak will kill you just as dead as the Star and it doesn't jam.

4) You vastly underrate the Mak's killing power, especially with good, 115gr ammo. This is mainly because 99.543% of your gun 'experience' is role playing games and gun magazines while in prison.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
My S&W M15 snubbie will fire 6 rds without jamming. I guess that puts me at least 3 rds ahead of gunkid. Live the reality, NOT THE FANTASY!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts