Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
same time frame, same conditions. Hit or miss is the SAME "two possible outcome" sort of thing as a coin toss.If you think succeeding 1 time in 3 tries ISN'T luck, there's hundreds of people in Vegas WAITING to prove you wrong.:) So, hitting 3-4 straight means no more than getting 3-4 straight "heads" in a coin toss. It's EASILY still just luck. It takes about 10 "runs" of a given shooting situation to demonstrate that it isn't just luck (whatever you've achieved). That means WITHOUT "spotter" shots, wind flags, sandbagged rests, ear-protection and similar CHEATING bs(when you are evaluting what can be achieved under FIELD conditions.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Unlike you, we practice our marksmanship. I was on the range just 3 hours ago. How about you???

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Were you looking over my shoulder the last time I shot my M1A, Garand or even the AK? Perhaps your crystal ball had a view through my spotting scope.

Your post if filled with generalizations that have absolutely no meaning to any of our range sessions. Lighten up and talk about something of importance that has relevance to us.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont have to be any particular place or time, to know PRINCIPLES of probability, and what they MEAN to a shottist. That's why you "concrete" "thinkers" can never, ever win an argument with somebody who can REALLY think. YOU need each and every situation proven to you empirically, wasting all your time. Btw, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> you. I dont post to please ANYONE but myself.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You're welcome to say whatever you want. I caution you about bragging about thinking though. The guys who post here have done more in depth thinking about their subjects and passions than you can imagine. You have lost 10X++ as many discussions as you have won. Sorry John.

The guys win. You lose ... again.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Isn't this the same ex-con who braggs he misses so fast? If he misses so much, then it's all luck for him, right?

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
If the balloon ever goes up, he will only ever have 1 opportunity to miss fast. Of course his chances of surviving that encounter is NIL. IPSC IS NOT REALITY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts