Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 poncho tent, hammock, groundsheet, etc, you'd know that little in the way of a sleeping bag is needed. Since you've never BEEN on the run, and I HAVE, you are just running your mouth about that which you know NOTHING. u 'think" that shtf is going to be like your little picnic hikes, LOL. you'll have a bullet in you the first day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
So the says the armchair survivalist LOL

How many days you been on skiis and snowshoes this winter fat boy?

How many nights have you spent out this winter?

You don't fucking have a clue what you are talking about.

Is this being on the run thing the camp you walked away from? LOL what a joke.

Teuf,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Has your wife gotten you a splatter screen for your crt yet andy?

You wrote about being on the run with little else but a child's sleeping bag that you stole and little else. Thats not being equipped to survive - thats a set-up to be captured. I guess that SSI payments won't let you buy good stuff but theres always garage sales. (TIP) A friend who lives in an apartment picks up good camping gear out of the dumpster for free that people throw out when they move.

Your mind is like a steel trap - safest when closed. If you ever became able to think, you would be dangerous. As it is you're just a poser.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Hey pus gut how many nites hav eyou spent outdoors?

I have spent 600 nights out on various trails and hiking.

YOu will not even get yoru puss gut and lard ass out of a chair to go for a day hike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,700 Posts
Well then, you bring up the subject of field kit. You are the Uber survivalist, post a detailed list of what you have packed AT THIS MOMENT! Surely you can get a fair amount of stuff in your "Barney" pack?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Hammock is not a good idea, especially in winter. The two poncho tent is ok (There are far better choices), but a good sleeping bag can be the difference between life and death, or between merely surviving and thriving.

You haven't a clue.

:devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Has your wife gotten you a splatter screen for your crt yet andy?

You wrote about being on the run with little else but a child's sleeping bag that you stole and little else. Thats not being equipped to survive - thats a set-up to be captured. I guess that SSI payments won't let you buy good stuff but theres always garage sales. (TIP) A friend who lives in an apartment picks up good camping gear out of the dumpster for free that people throw out when they move.

Your mind is like a steel trap - safest when closed. If you ever became able to think, you would be dangerous. As it is you're just a poser.

RIKA
You smoked his fat, flabby, ass again RIKA.

And you do it so easily -- LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
Hammock is not a good idea, especially in winter. The two poncho tent is ok (There are far better choices), but a good sleeping bag can be the difference between life and death, or between merely surviving and thriving.

You haven't a clue.

:devil:
It is good that NUTTY JOHN doesn't have a clue! Why, you may ask? It means that sooner or later, we will be rid of his contaminating presence.

Of course when that happens, RIKA won't have anybody to slice up so easily!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,382 Posts
This morning, 12/20/04 where I am, at 7 am, the temperature was 16 degrees with a wind chill of minus 9. Sure you still don't want a sleeping bag?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,700 Posts
Hey mike, where I live, at that temperature we break out the sun tan lotion!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Hey mike, where I live, at that temperature we break out the sun tan lotion!!
That was funny!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Garand, and here I was thinking it was cold this December because I had to occasionally wear socks and hiking boots instead of a pair of sandals. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,700 Posts
Actually sun tan lotion in the winter is an excellent way to prevent windburn and cracked lips from dryness :) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Garand said:
Actually sun tan lotion in the winter is an excellent way to prevent windburn and cracked lips from dryness :) :)
Here we use it in the 'winter' to get a sun tan. :)

Unfortunately, our summer requires something a tad more drastic, like a spacesuit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,864 Posts
Just to show "you never know" what will happen, it was 19 degrees at my house this morning; and it's not even technically winter yet.

It was 13 the other morning... going to be a cold winter. :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
yes, i turned the radio up and the a/c on low around 11 a.m today!

quite pleasant!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,700 Posts
Yesterday, it was 50F here and I hit the driving ranges and went shooting without gloves. Today its in the 20'sF and people are shovelling snow. Talk about a radical change.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,130 Posts
The old FOOL andy is very considerate to wrap himself up and make a nice plastic sealed snack for some grizzly.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top