Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see anything. That's why the infantry has "taken the high ground first' for several thousand years now, dummy.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What a lame excuse for a post.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
779 Posts
andy said:
see anything. That's why the infantry has "taken the high ground first' for several thousand years now, dummy.
Ahhhh. NOW I understand. I thought it was done just so they could climb the hills, just for fun. But wait. Didn't the french take the low ground at Dien Bien Phu? Are you smarter than the french, andy? NOPE!.

Thank you for clearing that up.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Of course this is why CowardKid is going to haul ass out of the mountains to low ground and try to WALK to Mexico so he doesn't have to have any sleeping gear. . .

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Dosn't gunkid advocate hiding in 'thick brush' were you can't see anything? ">>gutless, inept people NEED to perish.<<" is a true statement. We know who the inept one is here. Gutless one to!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
DJetAce said:
Dosn't gunkid advocate hiding in 'thick brush' were you can't see anything? ">>gutless, inept people NEED to perish.<<" is a true statement. We know who the inept one is here. Gutless one to!
NUTTY JOHN hides because of cowardice - heroics from the TARD, are, and will be non-existent.

·
Registered
73 Posts
U R really stupid if you can't take advantage of low ground, the really stupid stick to the high ground and get spotted far out of range of any silly CAR with a 10 inch barrel. A true warrior knows how to take advantage of any field of battle.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
kantuc2 said:
A true warrior knows how to take advantage of any field of battle.
Yes very well spoken.

Maybe the FOOL seeks to hide in one of his 'fraidy holes; wrapped in plastic.

Now he only needs to figure out how to shoot himself in the head and refill the hole with dirt to save us the trouble. :dgrin:

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
I'm just surprised that he thinks that he knows something about the infantry!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy, the problem with high ground is that your very exposed. You cant hide on the crest, or you will be skylined, and on the slope, your completely exposed to fire unless you dig in or there are some big trees around. A hill has its advantages, but remember, if you can see them, they can see you. You would be best to use a combination of both: Low ground for travel, high ground for careful observation and recon.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Actually loe melvin can not actually get very low. That big old pus gut of his prevents that.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Any of you think gunkid ever heard of 'military crest' of a hill. I doubt it. He probabley thinks it's a form of toothpast the army uses.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Who's got the "Aw not this shit again "graphic?This thread needs it.Good observation there Coyote;you sound like you pay attention.Screw it,its still 12-25:MERRY CHRISTMAS!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Actually loe melvin can not actually get very low. That big old pus gut of his prevents that.
Hasher, NUTTY JOHN can get lower than anybody. You need to reread some of his pertinent posts again -- LOL.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yeah ther ewas the one about him using his neighbors septic tank as his secret post SHTF hidey hole.

I think it is the perfect place for a shit slinger like him.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Well, you remember that post. I didn't think many people would.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
it has been posted many places in many forums.
I also remember his canabalistic "long pig" threads.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts