Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
223 can, need to arrange about a 2" "stack" of washers, spaced about 1/4" apart, with "spacers" in between the washers, to hold them in position. the spacers are made out of tubing that is a slip fit inside the silencer tube, and these spaces are drilled with .100" holes, all around, so that the powder gases can be vented thru the spacers, and into the area between the silencers inside-tube, and the outside "sleeve' tube. Screenwire donuts won't stand up to a lot of rounds, right at the muzzle of the gun. a few score rds is all they can tolerate, before they start coming-apart-unraveling. If,however, you spare them most of that heat and blast-effect, by means of the washer-stack, the donuts will stand up to many hundreds of rds.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Nope, I want to see a detailed kit list of what you have ready to go at THIS MINUTE!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand knows plenty about survival kits and could care less about illegal silencer construction activities. You know little about survival and less about real suppressors.

You lose. We win. Again.

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
Right on the button RIKA

Raider said:
Garand knows plenty about survival kits and could care less about illegal silencer construction activities. You know little about survival and less about real suppressors.

You lose. We win. Again.

RIKA
This gunsmithing topic was only put here to distract from the fact JD doesn't know anything about backpack survival.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Well then gunkid, post your detailed kit list of what you have packed AT THIS MOMENT! Show me what I have to learn! Then I'll post my kit list, of what I have ready to go at this moment.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
SatCong,

Naaah! He's the one that eats 'long pig' remember. He's just a moron poser.

RIKA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts