Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STANDING, iron sights, 10" barreled Contenders, at least 3out of 5, or they are having a BAD day. Clay pigeons are 5" across. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Perhaps but I doubt you could do it at 100yds.

Probably I couldn't either.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
10" barrelled single shot pistol, excellent defensive firearm.

·
Registered
611 Posts
223 fan said:
STANDING, iron sights, 10" barreled Contenders, at least 3out of 5, or they are having a BAD day. Clay pigeons are 5" across. :)
The IHMSA guys can do it, can you? I bet you couldn't hit one on a table with a hammer.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just pointing out how SAD AK RIFLE

"accuracy' is, from the BENCH. Too bad you pussies are so obsessed about ME, aint it? :) I never bothered to work at such things, but yes, I could do it at 100 yds, with a few hour's dry and live fire 3 out of 5, no problem. nothing to it. See, dummies, I reserved the left hand-eye for "other" work, so it wouldnt screw up my main combat handgun side, and THAT side wouldn't screw up my accuracy side. :) I figured THAT out by 1970, age 18. Too bad you are so ignorant, and stupid.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
"See, dummies, I reserved the left hand-eye for "other" work, so it wouldnt screw up my main combat handgun side, and THAT side wouldn't screw up my accuracy side. :) "

Ummmm. That means that you have one eye left - your underside eye. That one is reserved for all this BS that you are spewing out.

You are an arrogant 3-eyed twit.

RIKA :p

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
223 fan said:
Re: just pointing out how SAD AK RIFLE "accuracy' is, from the BENCH.
You've never handled a quality AK. They are not all beat to sh^t Nam bring-backs.

Many of the Norinco's are so-so but my Polytechs could easily hit a smaller than 5" target at 200m with iron sights.

Get a good Krebs or a Vepr with a quick detach optic and you're ready to rock.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen a Valmet group 1 MOA, but

it was TWO TWENTY THREE, and you aint GOT Valmet. Very few of the .30 cal AK's available on the market today group worth a crap.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
No, it's a .223 Polytech and it uses Valmet/Galil mags (the Norinco .223's use a different, Ak-74 style mag).

I also had a 7.62x39mm Polytech. They would both group that well.

The quality of the AK's vary wildly. The .223's tend to be very accurate, even the Norincos.

The Krebs is semi-custom but 1st class. The best production AK is either the US made Arsenal or the Russian made Vepr.

A lot of the 7.62x39mm's rep for mediocre accuracy was also the Chinese ammo every one was using early on.

Back in the 80's I examined a whole slew of 7.62x39mm and that's when I first noticed that the Chinese 7.62x39mm ammo had inconsistent powder charges. I'm not the only one who did that and found the same results.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts