Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STANDING, iron sights, 10" barreled Contenders, at least 3out of 5, or they are having a BAD day. Clay pigeons are 5" across. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Perhaps but I doubt you could do it at 100yds.

Probably I couldn't either.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
10" barrelled single shot pistol, excellent defensive firearm.

·
Registered
611 Posts
223 fan said:
STANDING, iron sights, 10" barreled Contenders, at least 3out of 5, or they are having a BAD day. Clay pigeons are 5" across. :)
The IHMSA guys can do it, can you? I bet you couldn't hit one on a table with a hammer.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just pointing out how SAD AK RIFLE

"accuracy' is, from the BENCH. Too bad you pussies are so obsessed about ME, aint it? :) I never bothered to work at such things, but yes, I could do it at 100 yds, with a few hour's dry and live fire 3 out of 5, no problem. nothing to it. See, dummies, I reserved the left hand-eye for "other" work, so it wouldnt screw up my main combat handgun side, and THAT side wouldn't screw up my accuracy side. :) I figured THAT out by 1970, age 18. Too bad you are so ignorant, and stupid.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
"See, dummies, I reserved the left hand-eye for "other" work, so it wouldnt screw up my main combat handgun side, and THAT side wouldn't screw up my accuracy side. :) "

Ummmm. That means that you have one eye left - your underside eye. That one is reserved for all this BS that you are spewing out.

You are an arrogant 3-eyed twit.

RIKA :p

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
223 fan said:
Re: just pointing out how SAD AK RIFLE "accuracy' is, from the BENCH.
You've never handled a quality AK. They are not all beat to sh^t Nam bring-backs.

Many of the Norinco's are so-so but my Polytechs could easily hit a smaller than 5" target at 200m with iron sights.

Get a good Krebs or a Vepr with a quick detach optic and you're ready to rock.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've seen a Valmet group 1 MOA, but

it was TWO TWENTY THREE, and you aint GOT Valmet. Very few of the .30 cal AK's available on the market today group worth a crap.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
No, it's a .223 Polytech and it uses Valmet/Galil mags (the Norinco .223's use a different, Ak-74 style mag).

I also had a 7.62x39mm Polytech. They would both group that well.

The quality of the AK's vary wildly. The .223's tend to be very accurate, even the Norincos.

The Krebs is semi-custom but 1st class. The best production AK is either the US made Arsenal or the Russian made Vepr.

A lot of the 7.62x39mm's rep for mediocre accuracy was also the Chinese ammo every one was using early on.

Back in the 80's I examined a whole slew of 7.62x39mm and that's when I first noticed that the Chinese 7.62x39mm ammo had inconsistent powder charges. I'm not the only one who did that and found the same results.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
just pointing out how SAD AK RIFLE

"accuracy' is, from the BENCH. Too bad you pussies are so obsessed about ME, aint it? :) I never bothered to work at such things, but yes, I could do it at 100 yds, with a few hour's dry and live fire 3 out of 5, no problem. nothing to it. See, dummies, I reserved the left hand-eye for "other" work, so it wouldnt screw up my main combat handgun side, and THAT side wouldn't screw up my accuracy side. :) I figured THAT out by 1970, age 18. Too bad you are so ignorant, and stupid.
why don't you explain the physiology of what you're claiming? what you figured out sounds an awful lot like ignorant stupid BS. I'm really curious for the medical justification of doing this, or is it something you just imagined is the way things work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts