Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because it's VERY difficult indeed. an average of .20 second splits, full charge ammo, N frame 357 isn't something Miculek would bet on keeping in 10" at 10 ft,and he's been PAID to work at DA pistol stuff, for MANY years, by Clark Custom Guns, and has had his ammo and guns provided by Smith and Wesson. So you will be MANY years achieving it, if you indeed EVER do so.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
because it's VERY difficult indeed. an average of .20 second splits, full charge ammo, N frame 357 isn't something Miculek would bet on keeping in 10" at 10 ft,and he's been PAID to work at DA pistol stuff, for MANY years, by Clark Custom Guns, and has had his ammo and guns provided by Smith and Wesson. So you will be MANY years achieving it, if you indeed EVER do so.
RIKA is still ahead of you BOZO!

Bill

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Difference between her and you is she can still try, you never could do it, can't work on it and never will do it.

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
You can't do it, because your not able to own a firearm! We can though. Suxs to be gunkid!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
"I'll be wealthy before you do."

Good try Gunkid. I'm not into seducing some guy into marrying me just because he has bucks and can take care of me. At this time, I'm sure that my rate per hour is many times X yours and I bill 30 - 40+ hours per week.

As for the model 27, I've found that I have to put in a full power trigger return spring to make it run at its best (didn't know that Dad had stuck in a reduced one).

I have time and am in no hurry just to please you. Bray all you want while I laugh.

RIKA :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts